General Forum

How to be E-Cool 18 replies

ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-03-25 04:31 am
7132 Days, 17 Hrs, 26 Min, 27 Sec ago
3 simple steps to being cool!

1. Sign up at http://myspace.com
2. Visit http://myspace.com/shadynite
3. Click "Add as Friend"


Anyways, long story short, I finally worked on my MySpace page, so it's worth looking at now.
SPAZZA said on: 2007-03-25 07:05 am
7132 Days, 14 Hrs, 52 Min, 20 Sec ago
I win at life.

I mean interweb.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-03-25 10:38 pm
7131 Days, 23 Hrs, 19 Min, 10 Sec ago
A fourth and even more important step:

4. Read up on §hady's Dysfunktionz
Stoutn said on: 2007-03-26 09:13 am
7131 Days, 12 Hrs, 44 Min, 13 Sec ago
I add you and Chuck Shady :P


Nice page :) ( Chucks is better ;) )
Korgrath (Mod) said on: 2007-03-26 11:26 am
7131 Days, 10 Hrs, 31 Min, 23 Sec ago
someone added me, but I'm not sure who lol
Entity-Neo said on: 2007-03-26 03:44 pm
7131 Days, 6 Hrs, 13 Min, 3 Sec ago
myspace.com/entityneo


gogogogoo
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-04-01 11:23 am
7125 Days, 10 Hrs, 34 Min, 24 Sec ago
Try to continue being E-Cool
Jing said on: 2007-04-01 11:38 am
7125 Days, 10 Hrs, 18 Min, 58 Sec ago
stop e-bumping
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-04-07 01:22 am
7119 Days, 20 Hrs, 35 Min, 9 Sec ago
I will bump whenever I see fit... ooop, I didn't e-add the e-appendage that I was e-supposed to.
Jeany said on: 2007-04-07 12:06 pm
7119 Days, 9 Hrs, 51 Min, 15 Sec ago
Myspace is not cool and is part of News corp's evilness.
Dndn_dontbanme said on: 2007-04-07 09:14 pm
7119 Days, 43 Minutes, 23 Seconds ago
Wow, and I thought nobody would agree if I said MySpace was stupid. I think I got banned, anyway, for putting a "song" in my profile that was actually a really high frequency sound. Apparently it made someone's "hearing impaired dog go crazy and run into the wall." That isn't the exact wording, but it's very close.
Jing said on: 2007-04-07 09:16 pm
7119 Days, 40 Minutes, 52 Seconds ago
...
interesting...may i ask for the song?
Dndn_dontbanme said on: 2007-04-07 09:23 pm
7119 Days, 34 Minutes, 21 Seconds ago
Sure.

This should be close enough:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RKDR107N
Jing said on: 2007-04-07 09:37 pm
7119 Days, 20 Minutes, 13 Seconds ago
i am actually scared to download that...
FSLD said on: 2007-04-09 10:51 pm
7116 Days, 23 Hrs, 5 Min, 30 Sec ago
According to Megaupload, 3 people have.
I also won a 2 day premium ...WTF can't think of the word... for Megaupload! I pwn. Too bad it's actually slower for downloading now.
Nightkiller said on: 2007-04-11 02:20 am
7115 Days, 19 Hrs, 37 Min, 22 Sec ago
i did lol =P i was curious
i like the name of it fye work out that acronym lol
it is high pitched VERY!
Jeany said on: 2007-04-11 04:42 am
7115 Days, 17 Hrs, 15 Min, 14 Sec ago
by listening to it I'd say it would tirn around 7-8 kHz..
IAMVERYSORRYFS said on: 2007-04-11 10:33 pm
7114 Days, 23 Hrs, 24 Min, 1 Sec ago
Actually about 3 kHz. If I had done 2600, would you have guessed it?=P
Yes, the acronym pwns.
TinaMiaz said on: 2007-04-12 01:50 am
7114 Days, 20 Hrs, 7 Min, 12 Sec ago
Myspace is not cool.