General Forum

Whats your favorite candy 6 replies

Drognan said on: 2007-04-03 12:48 pm
7123 Days, 7 Hrs, 32 Min, 49 Sec ago
Mines Reeses
Jing said on: 2007-04-03 12:54 pm
7123 Days, 7 Hrs, 27 Min, 29 Sec ago
Bonkers?
SilverSurfer said on: 2007-04-03 02:01 pm
7123 Days, 6 Hrs, 19 Min, 40 Sec ago
[=silver]Gushers from my school snacks as a kid.
Korgrath (Mod) said on: 2007-04-03 04:07 pm
7123 Days, 4 Hrs, 14 Min, 5 Sec ago
I hate you and I hate your candy!! /flame /flame /flame

seriously though, I like the good 'ol Peanut Butter Cups... never get them though so I can keep up the farce that I eat healthy
TinaMiaz said on: 2007-04-03 08:57 pm
7122 Days, 23 Hrs, 23 Min, 52 Sec ago
Peanut Brittle
Rhunyc said on: 2007-04-03 10:08 pm
7122 Days, 22 Hrs, 12 Min, 42 Sec ago
Favorite candy?


Urrrrr....

Well, I like Special K Bars, those are pretty good, especially when made with peanut butter. :)
Dndn_dontbanme said on: 2007-04-03 10:58 pm
7122 Days, 21 Hrs, 23 Min, 30 Sec ago
Mars Bar ftw. Peanut Butter Cups are 1337 too.