General Forum

Megaupload 6 replies

IAMVERYSORRYFS said on: 2007-04-11 10:30 pm
7114 Days, 10 Hrs, 28 Min, 43 Sec ago
Does anyone use this service?
If so, how do I earn points?
I've had a bunch of downloads of my files, but I have not got one single point! I even won premium membership for 2 days a few days ago, and even then I didn't get points for downloads. What gives here?
Jing said on: 2007-04-11 10:44 pm
7114 Days, 10 Hrs, 14 Min, 12 Sec ago
lol @ your name
IAMVERYSORRYFS said on: 2007-04-15 09:06 pm
7110 Days, 11 Hrs, 52 Min, 34 Sec ago
Nobody?:(
Jing said on: 2007-04-15 09:42 pm
7110 Days, 11 Hrs, 16 Min, 30 Sec ago
i only use it to download stuff...
LagunaCid said on: 2007-04-15 11:17 pm
7110 Days, 9 Hrs, 41 Min, 58 Sec ago
Is it terran? Is it dondon? Or is it warbeast? Take your chances tonight at n-Drama!
Jing said on: 2007-04-15 11:29 pm
7110 Days, 9 Hrs, 29 Min, 57 Sec ago
i'll have to say dondon
T3rran said on: 2007-04-17 01:56 pm
7108 Days, 19 Hrs, 2 Min, 10 Sec ago
It's not me :/