General Forum

My most recent picture 8 replies

DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2010-03-20 11:59 am
6039 Days, 8 Hrs, 20 Min, 40 Sec ago
http://dannyfotography.com/images/me.jpg

Just got my 3/4" plugs in. I think this is the biggest I'm going to go.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-03-20 04:09 pm
6039 Days, 4 Hrs, 11 Min, 5 Sec ago
Jebus lol.

I think we need to do a sort of updated version of NN Yearbook on the NN Facebook fan page.. Good thing about that is everyone can upload their own pics I believe.
Fnmetal said on: 2010-03-20 05:42 pm
6039 Days, 2 Hrs, 37 Min, 45 Sec ago
wow you look alot different than you did in highschool
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2010-03-20 09:02 pm
6038 Days, 23 Hrs, 17 Min, 44 Sec ago
Yeah, I'm way less annoying looking!
Jing said on: 2010-03-20 09:06 pm
6038 Days, 23 Hrs, 13 Min, 55 Sec ago
Hey look!
Its Lex Luthor! And he's got a stubble!
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-03-20 10:06 pm
6038 Days, 22 Hrs, 14 Min, 10 Sec ago
You really look like Lex Luthor!
Arch-Devil said on: 2010-03-20 10:45 pm
6038 Days, 21 Hrs, 34 Min, 52 Sec ago
My friend had ones twice as big as that... so creepy when he took them out
Space-Monkey said on: 2010-03-20 11:40 pm
6038 Days, 20 Hrs, 39 Min, 58 Sec ago
you look like someone i threw a d-cell battery at back in ought-6.
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-03-21 12:20 am
6038 Days, 19 Hrs, 59 Min, 43 Sec ago
Ahhh.. Nuget makes me laugh.