General Forum

*steps out of the closet* 3 replies

Nataku said on: 2013-06-21 12:09 am
4848 Days, 7 Hrs, 32 Min, 52 Sec ago
yeah that's right im bi now, and im a transvestite.

I get dolled up[ high heels a widg makeup a dress stockings and panties.

I have fun I quit drugs and drinking ever since I started this so yeah


thoughts?
Scytherboom said on: 2013-06-21 10:01 pm
4847 Days, 9 Hrs, 40 Min, 29 Sec ago
Pics?
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2013-06-22 01:33 am
4847 Days, 6 Hrs, 8 Min, 17 Sec ago
If you're being honest, I commend you for quitting the substances and being honest with yourself about who you are. I wish you well in your new life.
Sal said on: 2013-06-25 12:17 am
4844 Days, 7 Hrs, 25 Min, 6 Sec ago
Enjoy all the anal pounding you can until you have to deal with incontinence.