Nations Forum

prodiction for the end of the round? 18 replies

Lildlil said on: 2009-11-07 05:58 am
6168 Days, 23 Hrs, 15 Min, 54 Sec ago
Anyone want to brag about how they are going to win the round. Or trash some one else.
Jing said on: 2009-11-07 06:40 am
6168 Days, 22 Hrs, 34 Min, 34 Sec ago
I rather correct your spelling mistake.

*Prediction.
Lildlil said on: 2009-11-07 11:09 am
6168 Days, 18 Hrs, 5 Min, 17 Sec ago
well excuse more for my horrible spelling.
Jing said on: 2009-11-07 01:31 pm
6168 Days, 15 Hrs, 43 Min, 30 Sec ago
Ummm...
*me?

As for this round, I do hope that the winner will have more than 230 tech.
I mean... Jeeze.
Come on, VIPs!
Lildlil said on: 2009-11-07 06:39 pm
6168 Days, 10 Hrs, 35 Min, 4 Sec ago
oh true.
XSquad said on: 2009-11-09 02:35 pm
6166 Days, 14 Hrs, 38 Min, 39 Sec ago
...


o.O
Jing said on: 2009-11-10 10:00 pm
6165 Days, 7 Hrs, 14 Min, 32 Sec ago
This thread hurts to read.
SweetYlang said on: 2009-11-14 11:25 pm
6161 Days, 5 Hrs, 48 Min, 42 Sec ago
lol, tss thread dosh hertz me izz ^-^..but I have one good question for Lilid, why are you in IC and attacking IC members? That is not acceptable.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2009-11-15 11:36 am
6160 Days, 17 Hrs, 37 Min, 57 Sec ago
My prediction for the end of this Nations round goes along with Jing, someone had better have more than 230 tech. :P

I predict that I will at least get a top 10 for the first time in a long time >_> would have last round if I didn't fall asleep and wake up a half hour after the rise ended.
GuildaMage said on: 2009-11-16 10:01 pm
6159 Days, 7 Hrs, 13 Min, 10 Sec ago
I predict that AC takes alts.
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2009-11-17 05:42 am
6158 Days, 23 Hrs, 32 Min, 17 Sec ago
I predict that SM wins the round.