WaR2: New Horizons Forum

Cattacombs 3 replies

Sinknight said on: 2008-06-03 12:53 pm
6691 Days, 2 Hrs, 33 Min, 10 Sec ago
You descend into the cattacombs, But you are suddenly stopped by the gate guard. "You have not reached the requirments for this area yet";

When will I be part of the cool kids club and be able to play in the cattacombs?

Chemosh said on: 2008-06-03 11:45 pm
6690 Days, 15 Hrs, 41 Min, 51 Sec ago
It doesnt exist
It never will
TheQuickness said on: 2008-06-04 03:28 am
6690 Days, 11 Hrs, 58 Min, 7 Sec ago
Awww ... you ruined a perfectly good opportunity to spread a worthless rumor.

Such as:
I heard that it has a level restriction of 150, and was the whole reason I trained my character for so long. I just decided that it was too much work.
Crystalann said on: 2008-06-14 08:27 pm
6679 Days, 18 Hrs, 59 Min, 44 Sec ago
only the cool kids like me are allowed in there lol