WaR2: New Horizons Forum

WaR2 Map 5 replies

Hellraiser said on: 2009-02-16 04:01 am
6433 Days, 2 Hrs, 26 Min, 36 Sec ago
I just thought I'd let everyone know, some time in the next week a map will be available with all available mob/shop information. I'm working on it right now, and I've got all the layout done, I just need to enter the specifics 'n stuff.

It'll be available in .xls format, and eventually I turn it into a big image file with .txt files for the mob/shop info too. For all you weirdo's who don't have Excel (Or WordPerfect... Corey!)
Pixie said on: 2009-02-16 06:34 am
6432 Days, 23 Hrs, 53 Min, 57 Sec ago
all you had to do was ask all the areas i mapped was done in excel first... but i dunno if i wanna give em to ya :)
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2009-02-16 12:01 pm
6432 Days, 18 Hrs, 27 Min, 1 Sec ago
Yea, WordPerfect totally screwed up what it looked like.
TerranCommando said on: 2009-02-17 06:44 pm
6431 Days, 11 Hrs, 43 Min, 44 Sec ago
LOL EVERY1 ARE BUILDER

ME 2 ILL NAME SOM ITEMS PLZ
Hellraiser said on: 2009-02-18 01:49 am
6431 Days, 4 Hrs, 38 Min, 41 Sec ago
That's so much less fun, Pixie. And now I can say it's all my own work :)
Hellraiser said on: 2009-02-18 04:25 pm
6430 Days, 14 Hrs, 3 Min, 0 Sec ago
Now I'm just waiting on Jon.

*ahem*