General Forum

For those of you who like Diablo II 4 replies

Sal said on: 2007-09-14 10:30 am
6067 Days, 19 Hrs, 46 Min, 1 Sec ago
Here are some games you could try.

Each of these games are awesome when playing single player so dont be scared to download em with cracked cd-keys. I've been through all of those except Titan Quest, so I can help if you have questions.

Again, these games are AWESOME.

Titan Quest: Came out not too long ago. It's basically D2 with uber graphics, Rome Time, excessively nice features, awesome quests and much more. I havent tested the pvp part of it, but just playing single player will get you addicted for a while.

Sacred: Awesome RPG, different types of characters to choose from, enormous maps, lots of areas to explore. Long to complete, 200+ extra quests completely different from your main quest. Tip: Look around carefully and you can find 9 dragons + 1 hydra/succubus, GG rewards.

Dungeon Siege II: Way better than the first one, dungeon siege's speciality is to keep you playing actively through the whole game. Playing single player is a must. Online just sucks. On normal mode, you can control up to 4 characters at once, which is REALLY enjoyable. On hell mode, you can control up to 6. Extra quests are also available, but the game has a main line to follow. Tip: Get yourself a walkthrough of the game if you suck at finding special quests, because rewards are quite nice. Characters build up their own stats according to what type of weapon/spell you make them use. There's a reason for multiple chars...dont try to make each char use everything. Special combos can be used well-enough to destroy big groups of monster fast, play it smart because the game can be challenging at times.

and Lionheart. This last game was made between Diablo 1 and D2. Its actually more fun than Diablo 1 and for the time at which it was made, I am impressed with all the little things they added. Quick tip: Even if it looks fun, DO NOT kill the guards. They're REALLY vanilla ice ice baby USEFUL later in the game :D

The only reason I did not complete Titan Quest is because im waiting to upgrade my computer since it cant run it (my comp crashes). But, all the games got me addicted.

I went playing online on Sacred back when their classic version was popular and it was quite nice. If you get a hold on real cdkeys and get their expension pack, its worth trying. 2 new types of chars added to the already original ones. Cant pvp there since when you die you lose a survival bonus Game is still great tho. I had lvl 121 117 108 79 and 51 lol.

I even went through all 3 difficulties on dungeon seige II...rofl. lvl 82 single player chars more :S

Lionheart brings you back to times when RPGs first came out, so it's quite fun to play. It also has decent challenge since you can only buy limited quantities of potions (very limited). More much elaborate than D1.
DrakenRahl said on: 2007-09-14 11:25 am
6067 Days, 18 Hrs, 50 Min, 50 Sec ago
I think i might try Titan Quest, sounds like it could be really fun.
TrueX2 said on: 2007-09-14 07:35 pm
6067 Days, 10 Hrs, 40 Min, 28 Sec ago
Thanks Sal for the new list of RPGs to try out =)
Viper10488 said on: 2007-09-16 09:22 pm
6065 Days, 8 Hrs, 53 Min, 24 Sec ago
SRO is good!!!
Sal said on: 2007-09-17 06:47 am
6064 Days, 23 Hrs, 28 Min, 9 Sec ago
silkroad is a runescape look-a-like.

I listed real great RPGs here...