General Forum

wannabe and warbeast 15 replies

Oracle said on: 2008-10-25 12:29 am
5634 Days, 8 Hrs, 14 Min, 6 Sec ago
the great majority of the community look down on you, just wanted you to know :)
WANNABE said on: 2008-10-25 01:20 am
5634 Days, 7 Hrs, 23 Min, 13 Sec ago
wow you really made an effort to make a topic for us. awesome! we don't care if we impress you or not, it's a free world! the world is already full of lies. we are living the world of reality while you guys still don't wanna wake up on your so called perfect world. you should face reality, face the fact that the world isn't that glamorous and nice.

we are not hypocrites and live the real life. you may be intelligent but at the same time not smart. there is a big difference of being smart and intelligent, if you can figure that out. hey, reality bites! i just hope you won't learn how cruel life is, the hard way...
Oracle said on: 2008-10-25 01:37 am
5634 Days, 7 Hrs, 6 Min, 15 Sec ago
very deep, the creed of the bully

"I've been hurt in the past, now I'll hurt you"

misery loves company as they say, I ask anyone who has people they care about not to join these people who just want to bring pain to others

as wannabe has pointed out, it's a horrible view of the world, which can as he said become "reality"
WANNABE said on: 2008-10-25 01:42 am
5634 Days, 7 Hrs, 45 Sec ago
take for example iron's case, he now knows how cruel the world he lives in. no matter how he took care of his car and drove safely, in the end he still got ran over. life isn't perfect, even if you are living a life of luxury. in his case he shouldn't be posting everything on the net, for what? to get sympathy? !

why would we sympatize something that has the probability of happening. cars get ran over, or end up in the junk. accidents happen because they are bound to happen no matter how careful you may be. that's why its called accident because you have no control of it, that's reality! so don't blame me if i dont sympatize on things that normally happen. that's life, that's reality!

when iron bought his car he should have been ready for the worse. car and accident is a package deal. you just don't know when it'll happen, but it will happen.
WANNABE said on: 2008-10-25 01:44 am
5634 Days, 6 Hrs, 59 Min, 34 Sec ago
suits you...
Hannebauer said on: 2008-10-25 02:33 am
5634 Days, 6 Hrs, 10 Min, 23 Sec ago
Brainless Thug, I may not know you as well as some of the others on this forum, as I have only recently returned to using this website, so pardon me for having to rely on such an anecdotal observation of your behaviour.

I beseech you to predict the future for us, for I cannot comprehend what clairvoyance allowed you to see that economic cycles are by their very nature cyclical, and that economics is in fact a zero sum game if you manage to track down all the externalities. Wait, that last one was me.

To say you warned us all in response to a single person’s argument, is utter ignorance, seeing as it is clear that you and I have not interacted for any significant timeframe, and my recent activities on the website are predated by economists admittedly stating that there is rescission underway.

Your fascination with tribute and/or recognition when combined with your pessimistic view of society and cooperation in general may not entirely be narcissistic; it is certainly very close, and is symptomatic with someone whose trust was abused at a very young age. I am sorry for this, regardless of whether or not it is the case. If it is not the case and you feel that you must act as a despot to receive some attention, I am sorry as well.

In closing I would ask that you strive to achieve more positive forms of social interaction, and always act in a manner that is befitting to others, here or in your day to day life. I assure you that you will see things in a more positive light and have others not be so callous towards you if you just take the initiative and change a few things in your own mannerisms, what do you have to lose?
Hotty4u2b said on: 2008-10-25 04:01 am
5634 Days, 4 Hrs, 42 Min, 17 Sec ago
you speak with what was termed : a forked tongue!

lets take a poll on how I am Viewed, and then wannabe...to be fair...you MUST answer truthfully, and everyone gets a say!

lets see whom is correct by popular vote from netnexus users..." may what you say be what you are " so not to confuse everyone that means be HONEST.

since many here know me in other ways (conversationally) and from past times (games)...not all VIEW your point, and I "throws down the gauntlet" (CHALLENGE) you to the PERVERBIAL Duel, sir!

let nations speak:....?

or R U Afraid you may be made to lOOk even more foolish?...MUHAHAHAHA
Sal said on: 2008-10-25 07:33 am
5634 Days, 1 Hr, 9 Min, 59 Sec ago
Warbeast is disrespectful. Not just by insulting others, but mainly by not listening to what one may say. You can hardly have a conversation with him as he thinks he's the best at everything.

He's irritable, no matter how nice you are to him, if you do ONE thing he doesnt like, he'll hate you forever.

He's distasteful, people use regular insults, but he has to go fishing for unecessary insults which in the end have no more effect than he thinks they have.

He's stubborn, unable to play a round, he still thinks he can scare people. It's been years since he's done anything worth some attention, so obviously he lives in the past. Things change, flowershop owner, you can either jump in the train or miss it.

Finally, while some people here may say your character adds some action to the game, i'll say IT USED TO, but now you've just become a burden. You get in chat, annoy us all, we end up ignoring you and you whine. I suggest you read my guide, learn how to actually play and come back talking trash when you can attack us.
Murdock86 said on: 2008-10-25 09:41 am
5633 Days, 23 Hrs, 2 Min, 14 Sec ago
lol pwnt!

my vote goes to wannabe as being more popular
WANNABE said on: 2008-10-25 09:49 am
5633 Days, 22 Hrs, 54 Min, 2 Sec ago
OMG! i didn't expect that lol
Hotty4u2b said on: 2008-10-26 04:38 pm
5632 Days, 16 Hrs, 5 Min, 28 Sec ago
ohhhh!, sal is first to state his opinion, I SALUTE U and thank you for being honest in yourOpinion, "not necessarily correct, but I detect Honesty as he sees it!"

[Added at 10/26/2008 16:45:49 by Hotty4u2b]
were we ONCE friends sal?

did we NOT once Collaborate on the Game?

I am a WARBEAST...and can GET UNDER ENEMIES skin...I AGREE...:O)...you?

and I can DO what Ever I SAY, when I SAY, How I SAY...hessay!

MUHAHAHAHA!

sal...ever seen AUSTIN POWERS "goldfinger"?

you remind me of (fatt brother of mine ) manboobs and all!...:O) MUHAHAHAHA!
Viper10488 said on: 2008-10-26 04:46 pm
5632 Days, 15 Hrs, 56 Min, 59 Sec ago
i personally dont care about either of them.

i play my game as it is. if they attack me, i return the friendliness. end of story.

Sal said on: 2008-10-26 04:47 pm
5632 Days, 15 Hrs, 55 Min, 43 Sec ago
I'm a bit lazy sont I wont copy your post and point out how much I was right quoting you, but if anyone has a second on his hands, please go ahead and compare.

Seems like I made my points.

Oh and another note, warbeast, you cannot you what you say when you say. You would first need to play the game, but you dont know how :'(
S1d30 said on: 2008-10-26 06:44 pm
5632 Days, 13 Hrs, 59 Min, 12 Sec ago
Why does every half wit have to immediately conclude that when someone presents a problem in their life, or something that may seem so, that is for a sympathetic reaction? Well, I already know why, but people abuse that thought by using it almost compulsively.

[Added at 10/26/2008 19:21:00 by S1d30]
that it is for*
Ilidan said on: 2008-11-13 03:49 pm
5614 Days, 16 Hrs, 54 Min, 8 Sec ago
Does this thread serve any purpose other than to present an opportunity for Warbeast and wannabe to further propogate their ignorance/tactlessness?

We should stop giving these people this opportunity.
Kekido2006 said on: 2008-11-14 07:17 am
5614 Days, 1 Hr, 26 Min, 14 Sec ago
ahhh warbeast is still around????