General Forum

BooooOOooooooOoooo! 4 replies

Jing said on: 2010-12-08 10:32 pm
5775 Days, 10 Hrs, 49 Min, 24 Sec ago
http://samjennings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/sadbear1.jpg

Btw: I had my first taste of beer today.
ShadowLord69 said on: 2010-12-11 11:44 am
5772 Days, 21 Hrs, 37 Min, 30 Sec ago
happy birthday, but beer sucks. should stick to vodka :P
Nataku said on: 2010-12-11 05:11 pm
5772 Days, 16 Hrs, 10 Min, 21 Sec ago
i had a glass of triple distilled vodka the other day, it was smooth.

i still threw up though
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-12-13 01:18 pm
5770 Days, 20 Hrs, 3 Min, 42 Sec ago
You're better off keeping the poisons out of your body.

/hypocrisy
Jing said on: 2010-12-13 05:46 pm
5770 Days, 15 Hrs, 35 Min, 56 Sec ago
Worry not!
I hated it. I only drank it for tradition's sake. And so the next time I say I don't like beer, I won't be lying.