Nations Forum

Nations History... 6 replies

AK47 said on: 2006-10-13 11:34 am
6404 Days, 1 Hr, 36 Min, 51 Sec ago

as i think about this game, i wonder about its history.stuff like: top 10 round winners, most successful ranking clan(both ranks, points system), best wars, acknowledged players,etc.

my point? i think it would be great if people would post answers to the above questions just to see where everyone stands, and get an idea as to how long people have been here.

AK47 said on: 2006-12-23 12:01 am
6333 Days, 13 Hrs, 10 Min, 1 Sec ago
[s=1
just decided to bring this one back seeming that we have more oldies back and because of the new gameplay. anyone wanna add?
Jing said on: 2006-12-23 01:21 am
6333 Days, 11 Hrs, 50 Min, 26 Sec ago
i wanna add something ak
a [s= 1] haha
GreenArrow said on: 2006-12-30 11:37 pm
6325 Days, 13 Hrs, 33 Min, 36 Sec ago
Well I am pretty new to this site. This is my third month here and my second full round. I would like to add to this site's history. At first this game was pretty dull but for whatever reason, I've grown to liking it. I still need to try Lemonade Stand. Um what else? I am in the Chattan guild and people should try us out. We are an organized clan. I think that's it. I'll abuse the EDIT function if I need to add more. Cheers!
Jing said on: 2006-12-31 09:30 am
6325 Days, 3 Hrs, 41 Min, 20 Sec ago
started playing TL a couple years ago in middle school, it was the thing to play at school, account is DICEAK2 (note: i am not copying ak-47's name, the name came from the gun i use for CS[which was another game i played] except i change the 47 part: i usually use colt but i forgot how to spell the whole thing..)

then i head over th battleon.com lasted about a half a year there before coming back to TL, then TL got boring cause less and less of my classmates were playing it, there were like 2 peeps on! including me!

then i went to nations, got a 16 tech before i decided it was stupid and stop.
went to high school.. started playing runescape, got boring when i finished all the quests.

then a friend bragged that he is finally higher rank then my account(he's a emp now, me a lowly prince) i got mad, try to play TL again, lasted about a week before i remember how boring it was without anyone on, quit, noticed there were other games, made a new account(this one), started playing it, got addicting... and here i am..

(p.s did you know that firefox have spell checks? i mean...wow...)
Cideo said on: 2007-01-01 03:05 am
6324 Days, 10 Hrs, 5 Min, 56 Sec ago
I never did to my sideo account.
SPAZZA said on: 2007-01-01 06:23 am
6324 Days, 6 Hrs, 48 Min, 12 Sec ago
Ilidan said on: 10/16/06 10:16 am
(76 Days, 22 Hrs, 1 Min, 46 Sec ago)
Beat, you forgot the important part, which occured right afterward.

"And on the Seventh Day SeanM rested, and it was a good rest, and SeanM said: 'I like this', and it was good. And so it remained for all time, as the Creator has gone 'poof' and was never heard from again."

Im pretty sure on the 7th day he started creating Julianus, and was never seen again.