Nations Forum

Wooooo land! 4 replies

Jaffdf said on: 2007-08-08 08:32 pm
6990 Days, 8 Hrs, 26 Min, 37 Sec ago
Hi guys, I need to get rid of some land, I have disbanded my army and await for your attacks! Once I start dropping about 3 land please stop your attacks as I will raise back my army. Thanks ^_^
Jaffdf said on: 2007-08-08 08:59 pm
6990 Days, 8 Hrs, 11 Sec ago
Okay you guys can stop now
TrueX2 said on: 2007-08-09 11:50 pm
6989 Days, 5 Hrs, 9 Min, 0 Sec ago
no way! keep the attacks coming! mwahahahaha =)
Jaffdf said on: 2007-08-10 09:40 am
6988 Days, 19 Hrs, 18 Min, 35 Sec ago
Okay, everyone attack TrueX2, he's a land farm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!oneoneoneeleveneleven
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2007-08-13 06:54 am
6985 Days, 22 Hrs, 5 Min, 6 Sec ago
LoLs, you went down in land pretty quick :P