Nations Forum

Death of Salvation 4 replies

ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2008-08-08 06:28 pm
6632 Days, 1 Hr, 18 Min, 45 Sec ago
A clan for old people that only kinda' play. For those people that find themselves asking "why exactly am I still here?" and yet they don't leave. Anyways, if you want in, message stoutn or myself to join.

[Added at 08/08/2008 18:29:46 by ShadyKnight]
I was having cache problems when I posted this. I hadn't noticed that Stoutn had already posted one... makes me feel kinda moronic.
XSquad said on: 2008-08-08 08:09 pm
6631 Days, 23 Hrs, 37 Min, 36 Sec ago
Moron.

^this is a joke XD

We all love you SK <3
Riconidoc said on: 2008-08-08 10:51 pm
6631 Days, 20 Hrs, 55 Min, 42 Sec ago
Le post!
XSquad said on: 2008-08-09 07:07 pm
6631 Days, 40 Minutes, 6 Seconds ago
you speak french rico?? I do ..
Riconidoc said on: 2008-08-10 05:21 pm
6630 Days, 2 Hrs, 25 Min, 51 Sec ago
No, I do not speak le French.

But I do put le's in front of words.

Because I'm an ignorant American.