Nations Forum

War 122 replies

Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-11 06:29 pm
5212 Days, 1 Hr, 39 Min, 34 Sec ago
is declared. A state of war exists between IC and SM. That is all.
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-01-11 08:58 pm
5211 Days, 23 Hrs, 10 Min, 55 Sec ago
All the best.
ShadowLord69 said on: 2010-01-11 09:57 pm
5211 Days, 22 Hrs, 11 Min, 14 Sec ago
Mind if I stand aside guys, support neither...

I like both sides and have techies on both sides...
Oracle said on: 2010-01-11 11:01 pm
5211 Days, 21 Hrs, 8 Min, 1 Sec ago
RawR!
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-12 08:54 am
5211 Days, 11 Hrs, 14 Min, 39 Sec ago
Frigging took IC long enough. >O
Battlecruiser said on: 2010-01-12 10:17 am
5211 Days, 9 Hrs, 51 Min, 46 Sec ago
Damn, I'll hate destroying IC, but you guys started it :(

[Added at 01/12/2010 10:21:59 by Battlecruiser]
Actually, I guess if you accepted storm, you deserve it ;)
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-12 10:38 am
5211 Days, 9 Hrs, 30 Min, 12 Sec ago
Storm deserves this round, and future rounds for last round. ;D
Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-12 11:11 am
5211 Days, 8 Hrs, 57 Min, 19 Sec ago
It is so heart warming to feel so wanted! ;)
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2010-01-12 06:20 pm
5211 Days, 1 Hr, 49 Min, 6 Sec ago
This bothers me. I'm friends with almost every member of IC, and I won't be attacking.
Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-12 06:59 pm
5211 Days, 1 Hr, 9 Min, 29 Sec ago
There are quite a few in SM I consider on friendly terms and some I respect as well. I will be attacking! :P
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-13 12:49 am
5210 Days, 19 Hrs, 19 Min, 43 Sec ago
yeahhh wheres the fun guys.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-13 01:00 am
5210 Days, 19 Hrs, 8 Min, 42 Sec ago
Same here SK, everyone in SM has either my friendship or respect. But so does the rest of Nations nowadays. Somethings gotta give. :P
PFC-Hepburn said on: 2010-01-13 02:53 pm
5210 Days, 5 Hrs, 15 Min, 10 Sec ago
Well, I am sure you will be attacked with your name put on a roster. If not that person will be kicked for not helping the clan. Wow, guess this could get into some detail. Politics are rough these days!
Korgrath (Mod) said on: 2010-01-13 10:53 pm
5209 Days, 21 Hrs, 16 Min, 1 Sec ago
Catatafish does have a point, as an ardent fan of the Westboro Baptist Church I wholeheartedly agree!

I SHALL PROTEST THIS WAR WITH MISSILES!!!!! AND TANKS!!!! AND BOMBS!!!!! AND... LITTLE SUB THINGS (MAYBE)!!!!
PFC-Hepburn said on: 2010-01-14 08:57 pm
5208 Days, 23 Hrs, 11 Min, 25 Sec ago
God Bless Nations..

Oracle said on: 2010-01-14 09:02 pm
5208 Days, 23 Hrs, 7 Min, 8 Sec ago
Nations is the Devil
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-14 10:40 pm
5208 Days, 21 Hrs, 28 Min, 9 Sec ago
Its been a complete fair war. roughly 8 vs 8 war. good competitive fun war. But after kaz drops its doalca and AC to the rescue. thought that was cute. and i kno for a fact that no sM has not hit any AC members this round to provoke it. Its just kaz/doalca so called brothers sticking up for each other. haha too funny.

[Added at 01/14/2010 22:56:18 by Moonshine]
*has
SM-sHiNrYo said on: 2010-01-14 10:45 pm
5208 Days, 21 Hrs, 24 Min, 3 Sec ago
I think at this rate hehe will actually win the round.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-14 10:48 pm
5208 Days, 21 Hrs, 20 Min, 33 Sec ago
Or maybe IC asked for AC's help because they felt they were fairly losing the war. Even though in my eyes i felt as though they were winning.
Jing said on: 2010-01-14 10:56 pm
5208 Days, 21 Hrs, 12 Min, 34 Sec ago
Well, since GI_Joe went away, AC just hasn't been the same.
DoAlCa said on: 2010-01-15 01:30 am
5208 Days, 18 Hrs, 38 Min, 23 Sec ago
And why is that jing? What is diferent?
Standing for our allies always been one of AC guidelines. I'm sure Gi_joe would have done the same i did.

And to clarify one thing. Before the war even started, it was decided AC was going to be involved so this is not a rescue, a call for help or what you want to name it.
Gemz said on: 2010-01-15 01:44 am
5208 Days, 18 Hrs, 24 Min, 33 Sec ago
SM.

Guess what!

I did this, me and stormy sat down for an hour discussing this.

:)

It was like this from the beginning.
Kazoany said on: 2010-01-15 02:29 am
5208 Days, 17 Hrs, 40 Min, 5 Sec ago
Moonshine and SM,

As Gemz said this had nothing to do with Doalca (AC) suportting me (IC). It was planned from the beggining, and it was strategically decided that IC would start the attacks earlier.

If you have a problem about good war strategies just ask Gemz and Storm...i'm sure they will give SM some lessons.

Finnaly, when you say "so called brothers" i imply you have some doubts about it. Well, we have id documents, different credit cards paying the VIPS, and i invite you to travelling to Portugal and see it with your on eyes.

Meanwhile just have some fun with the war. It is far from over!
Jing said on: 2010-01-15 03:00 am
5208 Days, 17 Hrs, 8 Min, 14 Sec ago
Hm.
Maybe I should be more specific.
http://www.netnexus.com/forums/nations/nations.php?650464
SM and AC used to have such a good relationship.

But speaking of, wasn't there an occasion where GI_Joe specifically said AC will not interfere with a war when it is more or less even between both sides.
It was in a war thread, I think.

[Added at 01/15/2010 04:03:32 by Jing]
By and by, if someone had told me that two clans would be massing SM this round, then I wouldn't have been so quick to retire.

Now if you want to talk war, then I know just about everything.
How do you do?
Battlecruiser said on: 2010-01-15 03:54 am
5208 Days, 16 Hrs, 14 Min, 47 Sec ago
Sad to see two old and, in the past, respected clans getting conquered by jealous noobs.

IC was going there with the inactivity of its spiritual leaders, but I had hoped Doalca would be on the "consicous" side and AC would remain a fair clan. Gi_joe would never allow such disgrace.

I don't mind getting ganged like this at all, but I wish you guys would show some respect to gi_joe's name and AC's history, leave the clan and recreate chattan or something.

I'm used to getting poo from poo, but I wouldn't want AC to turn into it.
Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-15 06:23 am
5208 Days, 13 Hrs, 46 Min, 6 Sec ago
Let's see here.....
1. Obviously SM did something to tick of Avengers.
2. Avengers approached me about this idea.
3. Avengers and IC have had a full alliance for some time.
4. SM's relations with IC recently have been a bit rocky.
5. Avengers have always honored their alliances.
6. Does SM have an alliance with SM?
7. 17 SM members to 10 IC members? Not exactly balanced.
8. 10 IC members and 10 Avengers members to 17 SM members. A bit more balanced.
9. This is a game.
10. On the internet!!! Cheer down. :P
DoAlCa said on: 2010-01-15 07:16 am
5208 Days, 12 Hrs, 52 Min, 11 Sec ago
1. The alliance between AC and SM was canceled when Gi_Joe was still playing;
2. AC decided to enter a war with SM due to the attacks made last round by several members of SM on a member of AC that was going for the win; they massed him before rise time what made AC members pissed; Due to this fact we can not allow any clan to attack us anytime they want and get unpunished;
3. AC and IC are long time allies and they were asked to join us in the war;
4. Everyone is saying Gi_joe would not allow this, she would do that, bla bla bla; I played side by side with her since the creation of Avengers until she left; I fought many wars alongside her; I know her better then most of you and am pretty sure she would do the same i am;
PFC-Hepburn said on: 2010-01-15 07:35 am
5208 Days, 12 Hrs, 33 Min, 45 Sec ago
Yeah, I do remember I was in AC last round and getting attacked by SM members. Mater of fact, BC was one of them. I was not the only one getting attacked though. So SM, (or should I say BC) before you go off saying anything about respect maybe you should have had a little bit more respect in AC before you just go off attacking like that. Also, I would assume that meant you voided any "GOOD" relations with AC just by doing that.

Anyways, have a good time warring.
Battlecruiser said on: 2010-01-15 10:12 am
5208 Days, 9 Hrs, 56 Min, 30 Sec ago
Last round I played non-aggressive support and didn't keep track of what was going on, so close to the end I asked someone about the current situation and who I should/should not hit. I was told AC massed SM hard and that was what made you my target, pfc.
SM-sHiNrYo said on: 2010-01-15 10:21 am
5208 Days, 9 Hrs, 47 Min, 54 Sec ago
DoAlCa get your facts right.

There has been many times when AC members attack SM ftw players during the alliance. This has happened many times when SM alliance with AC. Not just in one round.

However, at the same time SM players did attack AC ftw players.

Therefore, this problem lied between both clans. In addition, unless someone spam there for the win how is everyone supposed to know?

Fourth, you people do not need to repeat a point. There is no need to get your friends online just to point out a point. It has been pointed out.

Finally, people let Gi_joe speak for herself.

On a side note, everyone should play by the rules. This is not directed at anyone specifically but since everyone is reading this thread, it helps.

Terms of Use for Nations
Last Updated: May 28, 2008

The following rules have been enstated to reduce cheating. From this point forward, ignorance of the rules are not exceptions to the rules.

A first offense will warrant one verbal warning. All offenses thereafter will proceed to an immediate ban of your account if previous violation(s) are not rectified or repeated.

You are allotted ONE Nations account.
Shared IP addresses between players (Maximum of TWO per computer) must be explained in writing (send NNMS message to Nations GM [Currently: Korgrath] for administrative notification)
Shared IP addresses are to have no interaction with any matching IP Address. This includes, but is not limited to: Alliances, Attacking of any type, Spying, Reinforcements, and/or buying market items.
Users are not to log onto any account that isn't their own under ANY circumstance.
The rules will be changed as different cheating methods are found. We will try our best to remove the cheats from the game's code, but ultimately the responsibility falls upon the users to be familiar with these rules.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-15 11:01 am
5208 Days, 9 Hrs, 7 Min, 54 Sec ago
Im not sure when the sm/ac alliance was started, but i can say that since i have been back playing "full time" ac and sm have not had any type of alliance.

Last round bubble_dees and Gemz massed Tanksaurus. Yes they hit him hard. Reason? He was dropping 9 lands. He was a huge farm.

The next day several members (at least 3 if i remember correctly) of SM massed XSquad, one of our players who was attempting to go for a win.

This premeditated attack on a member of AC to destroy their chances at winning was obviously something that we were not going to tolerate so the decision to war SM was decided.

I personally approached IC asking what their intentions were this round and was informed that they intended to go to war with IC. Once i was informed of that, i asked if they would like to work together to war SM and they agreed to it. Following that discussion Gemz and Storm put their heads together to come up with a war strategy.

For the record, AC is not "helping" IC on this war, we are involved for our own reasons.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 11:33 am
5208 Days, 8 Hrs, 35 Min, 45 Sec ago
actually stormy...we had about 8 participate in the war....purposely to make it fair bud. You think if we wanted all 17 to gang rape you guys like you and AC are then we would have but i show more respect than that.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 11:41 am
5208 Days, 8 Hrs, 28 Min, 6 Sec ago
Also....for the end of the round. Wtf end of the round is end of the round. There are not many players left here in nations. I find my end of the round crappy because i end up hitting no one because all my friends are in AC and IC. So basically i have to hit someone from one of those clans because they are the only other ones ranked. duhh.. so if you get offended because at the end of the round you get attacked then deal with it. Its not like back in the day where there were 6 or 7 clans to choose from.

YOU GUYS SHARE AN ALLIANCE. YOU GUYS KISS EACH OTHERS ASS AND DONT HIT EACH OTHER AT THE END OF EVERY DAMN ROUND SO WHEN WE HIT YOU GUYS AT THE END FOR ONCE THEN DONT CRY AND COMPLAIN. YOU GUYS HIT US CUZ FACE IT..YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO HIT. WE KNOW YOU DONT HIT HOIERI AND THEONES ARE INACTIVE. Think about it. common sense. People get soo offended at the end when they get hit. Its like omg you hit my lemme cry bout it. Or.... omg you hit my farm..omg..my farm. now i can win cuz it cant be handed to me like normal.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 11:45 am
5208 Days, 8 Hrs, 23 Min, 56 Sec ago
Then you guys wonder why new people never stay. Because your sitting there in AC or IC going.....omg i cant hit him because hes a friend. ohh and hes a friend. ohh cant hit those 10 cuz there an alliance. That leaves like 8 people left. And you guys always attack the noobs..or the people youve never seen before. Look at boltz..you guys didnt come after me did you.. you went after the newest player to nations thats in our clan. Cuz you dont wanna tick someone off whos actually been here for a while. Thats just saying someone about how quickly the game is dying. pretty sad.

[Added at 01/15/2010 11:50:20 by Moonshine]
Actually i remember when it all started. We had someone at the top going for the win and with 3 days left. gemz hit someone once just to get a farm check. I confronted gi joe about it because we had an alliance. she said sorry and it wont happen again. Sure enough gemz starting hitting that player..i forgot. I was at the time very frustrated that ac did not stick to the pact and wrongly i took out my frustration out on gi joe and i ended up winning the round.(my only round) ever since then things wernt the same.

[Added at 01/15/2010 11:55:11 by Moonshine]
In my opinion. someone i respect a lot in nations sent me this message and i couldn't agree more.

"man there full of ****.
they blame SM for the attack. They hit tank first. If you attack someone of course your gonna get beaten the crap out.

There all lack intergry. They should leave gi_joe name online and admit they wanted war rather then create a lot of bs"
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-15 12:04 pm
5208 Days, 8 Hrs, 4 Min, 43 Sec ago
I had a long thing written out but i said screw it.

MOON- If SM wants to mass a player in AC because one of their guys was caught dropping 9 lands, expect us to retaliate.

It wasnt "during rise" that our guy was hit, it was a few days prior to rise.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 12:11 pm
5208 Days, 7 Hrs, 57 Min, 27 Sec ago
hahahahha you think we sit here and go. Ok we hit IC at the end last round so this round lets screw over AC. What really happened was AC and IC had a couple members from each plan out a way to screw DN over and get tony the win. Thats what really happened. Im pretty sure if someone dropped 9 land easily you would be all over that too. And as from a players prospective..i wouldnt blame another person for hitting me for giving 9 land. thats just common sense dude. And if you hit a clan mate of mine who was dropping 9 land..i wouldnt blame you either.

Gi_joe said on: 2007-02-21 09:34:47
Sent: 1059 Days, 2 Hours, 26 Minutes, 23 Seconds ago
hi, do you feel like burying the hatchet? i just really was suprised you would do that that is all. i am sorry for getting upset we have to much good past to let one incident get between our friendship. hope to hear back from you :) - [Reply]

Gi_joe said on: 2007-02-27 20:33:54
Sent: 1052 Days, 15 Hours, 27 Minutes, 16 Seconds ago
great, i am glad we can put this behind us. as for you and gemz i can only wish that someday down the round you two will be able to friends. please don't hesitate to ask if i can help you out or supply you with anything you might need. have a great night and thanks for getting back to me. :) - [Reply]

Thats why i love gi joe. She was one minute away from a win. I was in second basically wouldnt win but i wrongly hit her and took it away from her.
She sent me that message 3 OR 4 DAYS LATER. I HAD JUST TAKEN A WIN FROM HER! haha imagine that. of course i did some favors for her like market help after. but she understood...she didnt blame me for getting mad at gemz. she told me she would have been upset about it too. Gi joe was the best wish she was still running AC.

WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-15 12:20 pm
5208 Days, 7 Hrs, 48 Min, 28 Sec ago
"People get soo offended at the end when they get hit. Its like omg you hit me lemme cry bout it."

^ Perfectly described DaisukeNiwa and Battlecruiser massing Stormbringer and Kazoany at the beginning of this round. Not exactly sure why Kaz was being hit earlier in, I don't recall him doing anything wrong last round either.. hm..

[Added at 01/15/2010 12:21:36 by WeaponX]
^^ Actually more aiming that one towards DaisukeNiwa, everyone knows BC and Stormy are long time rivals. :P
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-15 12:24 pm
5208 Days, 7 Hrs, 45 Min, 5 Sec ago
"hahahahha you think we sit here and go. Ok we hit IC at the end last round so this round lets screw over AC. What really happened was AC and IC had a couple members from each plan out a way to screw DN over and get tony the win. Thats what really happened."

Actually no, AC had no planning with IC for hitting dn or screwing his win.

"Im pretty sure if someone dropped 9 land easily you would be all over that too. And as from a players prospective..i wouldnt blame another person for hitting me for giving 9 land. thats just common sense dude. And if you hit a clan mate of mine who was dropping 9 land..i wouldnt blame you either. "

Thats what this war is about Moon, let me give you the timeline.

Gemz+Bubble_Dees mass Tankasaurus1, he dropped 9 lands.

Daisukeniwa, Stoutn, and 1 other player (who i cant remember) massed XSquad.

Now i specifically asked Daisukeniwa in chat, why three members of SM hit XSquad and i was told it was "because T1 got massed by gemz and bubbles".

Im not sure if T1 asked SM to mass xsquad or if a few of your members just decided to retaliate without knowing what happenned. Either way ACs decision to war SM is justified.

Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 12:36 pm
5208 Days, 7 Hrs, 32 Min, 56 Sec ago
Hahahha.. so if that the time line guilda then why are you so upset about it (AC)? that was last round we didnt hit you guys this round did we? you mass one member last round and we hit one member. So im lost to why you guys are involved again? over us hitting xsquad. thats pretty lame. so thats it...xsquad got hit. ohh plz. Doalca sent me the same thing..ohh you guys hit xsquad.
I get hit by a damn member from AC a couple days at the end each round. I could give two pennies less about it. but xsquad gets hit and the sky falls.

[Added at 01/15/2010 12:37:58 by Moonshine]
you guys massed tank to start it all..9 land or not you did. We didnt jump off OUR horse and say sword fight. But obviously you guys couldnt take it. lol unreal.

[Added at 01/15/2010 12:40:01 by Moonshine]
Lol im sure xsquad has forgot about it and if he hadnt then im sure he will do what he feels needs to be done at the right time. haha hes not even AC anymore so its not like hes like "ohh im pissed i wanna get back at them".
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-01-15 12:52 pm
5208 Days, 7 Hrs, 16 Min, 35 Sec ago
First of all.. I've never seen Moon post this much, ever.. So i'm assuming you guys really pissed him off, atleast I know I am.
I didn't read through the entire thing but I will try to hit home on a few key parts I did read, including but not limmited to..

AC+IC vs sM = Fair? If you count all 17 members of sM and then the 22 from the other two clans, it's still not too fair.. But like Moon pointed out, we were not attacking with everyone, also we have a lot of members who have friends in IC/AC so certain people aren't attacking certain people.. or that was the case, so yes it was about 10vs11 in favor of IC.

Okay, so maybe it was limited to just this.. but still, this is all that really bothered me mostly about this whole thing.

At one point in time I had a lot of respect for AC, no one may really care but now that has all been lost.
SaNdYx said on: 2010-01-15 01:43 pm
5208 Days, 6 Hrs, 25 Min, 26 Sec ago
i never had respect for sm and ill never have too, but who care?
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 01:49 pm
5208 Days, 6 Hrs, 19 Min, 10 Sec ago
im just pissed at the fact that this was a good,clean,even, and fun war. I dont mind getting my ass kicked. I have gotten my ass kicked many times in this game. Then i get on here and basically am told AC has to join because we hit xsquad last round?..a whole 3 members? X isnt even in AC anymore so in my eyes that is a very weak excuse. I usually dont get caught up in threads or the forums much but i cannot understand the decision making and reasoning with some people.

[Added at 01/15/2010 14:19:29 by Moonshine]
We have been carrying around 20 players for the last 3 or 4 rounds. IC usually has 10 - 12 and AC had like 16 last round or round before. So IC and AC alone usually contribute to 20 - 30 of the top 50. then you have sM with 20.

Like i was saying...IC and AC have no one to hit except us because they already have 30 members combined on the ranks then with our 15 or 16 ranked members that leaves few spots for independent players or small clans. Its ok for IC and AC to attack me at the end because they have no one else in any other clans to hit..but when we hit IC and AC its a huge deal. damn if i made a big deal for every time i got attacked by you two clans at the end there would be a war every round but my friend xsquad gets attacked and bombs blow up COD style haha
SaNdYx said on: 2010-01-15 03:06 pm
5208 Days, 5 Hrs, 2 Min, 46 Sec ago
what you doesnt seen to understand is that xsquad was not a farm and the one in your clan was dropping 9 lands. they attack xsquad in retaliation because they massed someone who drops 9 lands.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 03:59 pm
5208 Days, 4 Hrs, 9 Min, 55 Sec ago
umm i do understand that sandy. but then you use that as your reason when the member isnt even in your clan anymore then thats border line. and then intervening in a very fair war because of that lame excuse pushes it over the line. Doalca simply said taking actions for attacks on their (member). Ok our member got attacked by two of ures and three of our members took action. Same thing. 9 land or not. yes i would have attacked if they were giving 9 too. or if i were attacked cuz i were giving 9 i would not get upset. but the fact is you guys are in a sM and IC war because of attacks on a member who is no longer even in your clan. Not only that...you say "sticking up for your clan mate" well you can say our three members did the same too. we didnt make it into a war with AC though. we had guys who lost out too on the win also. This just isnt very ac like and i wouldnt be doing the same thing (in this situation)

i could understand this if the whole sM clan said..you know what..lets mass the crap outta AC for no reason. everyone one of em. Then id say..ok maybe we deserved this.

Another thing.. no SA's what so ever even contacted me about any of the issues. Thought that was...i dunno nvm.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 04:00 pm
5208 Days, 4 Hrs, 9 Min, 4 Sec ago
it doesnt matter how you kill someone as long as you did it.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-15 04:07 pm
5208 Days, 4 Hrs, 1 Min, 38 Sec ago
The thing about Tank dropping 9 land was, and we all know, that he was going to be attacked by clan-mates regardless of what happened. There really isn't any justification either way you look at it, so we might as well just kick back and have some fun with it.

And anyway, war is good for the forums. Looks to me like someone came along and shocked the crap out of it with a bolt of lightning. Lots more talking going on right now then I've seen in a few.
Bubble_dees said on: 2010-01-15 04:07 pm
5208 Days, 4 Hrs, 1 Min, 30 Sec ago
Okies, now, now girls. Last round I did attack Tank once - o-n-c-e. This was after I already knew he was holding a fair amount of land. Tank then attacked / land passed with a SM clan mate by leaving SM and then rejoining SM. I even made a post in the forums about it. I then attacked Tank once like I said and he dropped 9 land! I then posted in clan shout box that I found a farm dropping 9 land. If 1 attack on my part is equal to a massing then it must be some of the new SM math.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2010-01-15 04:10 pm
5208 Days, 3 Hrs, 58 Min, 45 Sec ago
If 1 attack on my part is equal to a massing then it must be some of the new SM math.

The new SM math PWNS!! When I used it to calculate my tech, I beat all of you forever.
Catatafish said on: 2010-01-15 06:43 pm
5208 Days, 1 Hr, 25 Min, 26 Sec ago
Weaponx please do not censor free speech again.

(fag lover)
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-15 07:50 pm
5208 Days, 18 Minutes, 22 Seconds ago
Moon- The intent behind xsquad being massed was to "get us back". He wasnt "hit". He was massed, taking some 30-40 attacks. Im pretty sure if 2 dayd prior to the end of the round you took 30-40 attacks from several members of the same clan youd be pretty pissed.

The fact that no attacks were done this round is irrelevant, 2 days prior to the end of the round did not leave us enough time to war SM properly.

The fact that Xsquad is no longer a member of AC is irrelevant, we cant let attacks of that magnitude go without answering for it. AC has always been known as a clan that protects their members.

Your clan got upset and retaliated for a FARM getting massed. Thats your agenda.

We are upset and realiating for a guy we had aiming at a win getting massed.

Youre upset that this war isnt fair? Well shucks, doesnt life just suck sometimes?
PFC-Hepburn said on: 2010-01-15 07:58 pm
5208 Days, 10 Minutes, 58 Seconds ago
This whole thing is funny!! You know, some of you are right and wrong. I really shouldn't be upset for getting attacked like I did, I agree. Honestly I wasn't to upset a few mins after the round I was like, bleh, it's the game and how it's played. Just pointing this out because people are not crying at the end of the round, they are just a little UPSET. LoL. Just give it a few and it will pass.

I don't know what this message was for I just felt like posting in here. Also, everyone should throw respect out the door because this war has nothing to do with that anymore. If you disagree then PM me. LOL.

[Added at 01/15/2010 20:06:04 by PFC-Hepburn]
Oh yeah, this is also a bookmark so I will know where to start reading tomorrow!!
Stoutn said on: 2010-01-15 08:07 pm
5208 Days, 1 Minute, 24 Seconds ago
Guildamage: "Daisukeniwa, Stoutn, and 1 other player (who i cant remember) massed XSquad."

There are a few other posts about Xsquad being "massed" before the end of round and it being intentionall, I DID attack Xsquad quite a few times because I realized he was dropping a few decent amounts of land, and was disbanned or such so I attacked him and took some a few days before end of round as a prerise, though i never rose, with 125 turns at end I RESEARCHED Gemz can vouch for this, he was pretty stoked about it apparently

Xsquad Sent me a Message not long after my attacks "WTF" or such, but I talked to him and he doesnt hold any ill will towards me and it hasnt ruined our friedship cause like a few members have said there are few members left to attack, and I am friends with many of them so I would hope none hold any ill will towards me for my attacks, nor would I toward them.

So lets but all this pent up anger it seems everyone has away, and enjoy a war.

Though i have to admit, this is the most active ive seen the forums SINCE my return some months back :/

[Added at 01/15/2010 20:09:56 by Stoutn]
If anyone, ever, has a problem with something I say, send me a message.
AK47 said on: 2010-01-15 08:38 pm
5207 Days, 23 Hrs, 31 Min, 6 Sec ago

so...how about them Jets? =P
ShadowLord69 said on: 2010-01-15 09:45 pm
5207 Days, 22 Hrs, 24 Min, 2 Sec ago
Man oh man come on girls. GROW UP

You should see the weather here! its january and RAINING!
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-15 10:14 pm
5207 Days, 21 Hrs, 54 Min, 13 Sec ago
HAHA i dont give a flying phuck. bottom line is you think you guys have the right to get involved in this war. And you dont. im at the top every round and i get attacked by you guys every other damn round and i dont cry about it do i? i dont get involved in other wars because someone attacked me. I seriously have no respect what so ever for AC and thats great if you dont care. All i would do is talk great about AC. But now its a different story. Newer members and a new boss in charge really does change everything because this is a disgrace to the AC i once knew. at least gijoe would confront me about any issue what so ever. im done talking here. im done wasting my time on this. its pointless, your guys reasoning for getting involved is piss poor and i could really care less anymore cuz it doesnt matter. im gonna get on like normal, do my turns like normal and log off. Ill just book mark this in the back of my head though and next time i see one of the players i use to respect and was loyal to on the verge of the win im gonna stab them in the back just like ive been stabbed and ive got my list saved in note pad now.

Thrusty i dont even know how much money ive donated to your ass over the past years. Ive always bought things from you. I remember receiving one thank you and i guess thats why im not surprised either.

[Added at 01/15/2010 22:21:32 by Moonshine]
lol i just read stoutns post..see you guys got your facts all wrong. you really do. this isnt about xsquad...it cant be. That really is an awful excuse. you know its not fair doalca for you guys to be getting involved and thats not the AC way. of course this was planned and i think im beginning to know why. ill leave at that.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-15 10:36 pm
5207 Days, 21 Hrs, 33 Min, 3 Sec ago
Lol, i was in chat when dn was talking about how sm took revenge on xsquad for the massing of t1.

Its about the massing moon, plain and simple, if you dislike the reason, well, thats your own perogative.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-15 11:56 pm
5207 Days, 20 Hrs, 13 Min, 5 Sec ago
Catatafish - There is no such thing as free speech on NetNexus. Keep it up and you'll be pushing for another autograph on your main page.

[Added at 01/16/2010 00:00:21 by WeaponX]
And please tone it down a little guys.

Moonshine - the filter was put in place for a reason. Saying "phuck" is mearly a way of bypassing this and won't be accepted further.

Remember, it's just a game d00dz.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-16 12:00 am
5207 Days, 20 Hrs, 8 Min, 19 Sec ago
lol
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-16 12:11 am
5207 Days, 19 Hrs, 57 Min, 28 Sec ago
Hate to be the spoiler, but someones gotta be the moderator. :P
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-16 12:13 am
5207 Days, 19 Hrs, 55 Min, 35 Sec ago
without mods this place would be a circus.
Gemz said on: 2010-01-16 02:41 am
5207 Days, 17 Hrs, 27 Min, 57 Sec ago
Wow, i actualy read all that.

Yes, stoutn did reserach the last of his turns.

Now, I see my name alot in here. I guess everyone loves me.

First and foremost. I did not mass t1. If i massed T1 he wouldnt have been dropping 7-8 lands on the last day of the round.

Now, reasons for AC jumping into the war? Easy, me and storm planned it from the start. I was pushing AC to go to war with SM before the SA's even decided to jump in. Reason AC got into the war? Easy too, cause we take care of our own. That includes IC.

When me and storm made the first hitlist we wanted to hit the newer players first. Thats why we went after boltz and not moonshine.

Also, stop hateing each other. When was the last war that involved 40 outta the 50 top 50 slots anyways?

Its fun. Yes, i stepped on toes. So what? If i left AC and made my own clan (Sry sm) Id hit AC and IC members. If they got angry at me i would be like... Well, i been wanting to do that awhile :)

Anyways, i always liked picking on SM :)

Moonshine, its fun isnt it? Got you all hyped up for a war :)

No hard feelings on anyone from my end alright :P

[Added at 01/16/2010 02:43:52 by Gemz]
OH ya. I forgot.

YES, we knew SM would only involved a match set of members because they were expecting an attack from AC.

DUHHH! So dont gimmie that it was 10 vs 10 BS. We all knew AC was gonna get invovled and you didnt wanna get blindsided by AC when we decided to jump in.
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-16 09:24 am
5207 Days, 10 Hrs, 44 Min, 52 Sec ago
Okay, it's about time I kept quiet for too long. :) My turn.

First, back to last round. This WHOLE conflict was started by AC. Don't tell me otherwise, either. Bubble_Dees started this whole noobism ordeal. Point blank. Wow, Tank was a farm, no biggie. I was FTW. Why was I hit? Bubble_Dees, if I remember correctly, performed three espis on me, and I was attacked to see how much I was dropping. So, therefore, everyone is fairy about XSquad being attacked. I was attacked first. So, it was aright since X was attacked, SM wins on that behalf. It was alright for us to retal first. SM +1, AC/IC -1.

Second, Tony, your little statement, correct. People do overreact, I'll admit it. I, on the other hand, am not over reacting. Mike, you get in close on this too. You're little statement on how "AC and IC planned to screw DN over and help Tony win" is a lie? Okay. Let's look at the facts. Gemz TOLD ME SPECIFICALY he had planned this for days. How he wanted SM to attack, so he can stockpile land for Tony. Storm attacked me in attempt to hurt me, and drop me. Storm hit me five times, and lost four of the five. His attacks did absolutely poo poo . I could of still risen last round. i love you . IC and AC really couldn't of done anything to me last round. Just like AC and IC can't do anything this round. SM +2 AC/IC -2,

Third, yeah. AC and IC has lost a lot of respect. I still have respect for some in the clans. AK, Korgy, Mike to name a few. But, ever since Gi_Joe has left AC.... It's not the same. I HELPED Gi to a win. When I first joined NN, AC was a clan I was afraid to go in. To me, it was like an elite club that you were like... offered... It was sacred like, lol. But, now... A lot of respect lost. IC declares on SM, okay. AC just jumps in out of the blue. Doesn't even have the common courtesy to post a war thread. AC started this whole poo poo last round, and fail to own up to their own actions. Why don't you guys grow the vanilla ice ice baby up, and bite me. Look at your own members before you go i love you point the fingers. Gemz, and Bubbles started this WHOLE noobism ordeal. Gemz tried to be sneaky, farm for Tony, attack SM, and use our land for Tony. Bubble was performing Espies on everyone in the clan. So, AC... you guys are so pathetic it's rediculous. Own up to your own mistakes, before you go pointing the finger. Epic fail. AC -200

So, how about we wrap this all up, shall we? Bubble_Dees sent out the VERY first attack towards SM members. Espionage, no matter what way you look at it, is an offensive action towards anyone. Point blank. Mike said there was no intention of sabotage towards me, to help Tony. Gemz told me specifically how he planned to help farm for Tony a week before the end. How he wanted SM to attack, and wanted to attack SM. So, therefore, conspiracy on AC's behalf. AC's off to a great start. Gemz and Bubble attack Tank, who was my farm. Gemz and Bubble, both AC members, attacked a SM SuperAdmin. Bubble also made a post about Tank and Ora. Wow, what a fairy . Seriously now. That was just uncalled for on Bubble's behalf. IC and AC has had their fair share of farming for clan members, but SM has NEVER posted them on the forums. So, AC, you guys are batting 1.000 right now! :) Now, AC has no real... what's the word... Really active FTW players. Normally if a members wants to go FTW it's with SM. SM has the best support system in all of Nations. Ask ANYONE who has ever gone for the win. Ask where they go. It's SM, because SM is there to help, and aid clan members. IC did it when I was in there but, IC is kind of inactive. >_< Sadly. But, yeah. Now, the next action is based on my favorite motto. 'Don't get even, get better.' I've told Jing this numerous times before. Thus, my reason on massing him his fTW win. Tank was a farm. Okay, AC massed him. AC has started all this bull what did I just step in , and SM was finally going to take action. But, SM wasn't getting even, SM was getting better. Just like always do, and will. You massed an important member for us, we massed an even more important member for you. XSquad's massing in EVERY way you look at it, was legit and acceptable. Remember, I was FTW. Bubble performed attacks on me. Why is XSquad's attacks unacceptable, but AC can overlook mine? So, X was massed out, blah, blah, blah. Rise came, AC, IC, and SM all had their attacks thrown out. I, sadly, didn't even attack once. I ended teh round with 123 turns, 20 tech behind Tony, with a farm at 300 no one knew about. That was Nate, for those who didn't know. So, Tony won because AC and IC planned a conspiracy on SM before SM showed ANY acts of aggression towards either of the two. SM started it, huh? AC, you're a disgrace...

But, what baffles the hell out of me... Is I started the attacks. I've gone freely massing who ever I please. I've yet to be attacked. So, ultimately what I want to know is; What does AC and IC truely fear?
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-16 10:34 am
5207 Days, 9 Hrs, 34 Min, 9 Sec ago
DN- There was no AC/IC conspiracy. Ask any member of IC or any member of AC if the SAs in AC set anything up last round.

For the record:

AC is currently at war because XSquad was massed with the INTENT of screwing him over, due to attacks that were made to Tank.

Now DN, you can say XSquad was a farm now, thats great, but the fact still remains that when i talked to you (and im pretty sure other members of SM were there in chat) the day before the round ended, regarding XSquad getting massed, your response was: "Mass one of our SAs and we screw your FTW player."

I could care less if XSquad was a farm, what i care about is the intent behind the attacks he took.

Nobody, i repeat, nobody, attacks a player in AC like that, without us responding in kind.

[Added at 01/16/2010 10:37:28 by GuildaMage]
You guys can cry about what Gi_Joe would or wouldnt do, and i will ask all of you this:

Do you honestly think shed let a member of her clan take 30-40 attacks in before rise and not make the opposing clan answer for it?

[Added at 01/16/2010 10:40:11 by GuildaMage]
Let me also say this:

Once AC wins this war, we will consider things even. Anything that happens between IC and SM is between IC and SM

Unless!

IC asks for help, in which case AC will most likely do what it usually does: Ask for volunteers to join IC to help them with the war.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-16 11:06 am
5207 Days, 9 Hrs, 2 Min, 41 Sec ago
Actually, Gemz didn't even offer me his land until a day, two at the most before the round ended. So.. Kinda puts a little hole in things, unless you're trying to say I've just been kept in the dark about it for some reason. Which is fairly hard to do these days.

[Added at 01/16/2010 11:15:04 by WeaponX]
Hmmm, a week beforehand, Gemz was my farm huh?? Here's your timeline:

Gemz said on: 2010-01-03 19:35:52
Sent: 12 Days, 15 Hours, 32 Minutes, 19 Seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me your farm and ill let you hit off me. im sitting at 300 lands right now. - [Reply]

12 days, 15 hours. The night before the rise, not even 24 hours beforehand. Here's the next message, which was sent with less than 2 minutes left in the round:

Gemz said on: 2010-01-04 07:36:36
Sent: 12 Days, 3 Hours, 31 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hit me! - [Reply]

12 days, 3 hours.

So. That gives a window of about... 12 hours roughly. Definately puts a little hole in your 'week beforehand' statement lol.

[Added at 01/16/2010 11:45:23 by WeaponX]
Oh yes, here's the current Nations game clock..

There are 17 Days, 22 Hours, 58 Minutes, 6 Seconds left in the game.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-16 11:13 am
5207 Days, 8 Hrs, 56 Min, 5 Sec ago
Tony youre always in the dark, you big porn star you.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-16 11:38 am
5207 Days, 8 Hrs, 30 Min, 51 Sec ago
how bout rounds before that..and before that guilda when your not here and AC has no one to attack but sM members because IC is an alliance and only 4 or 5 other members from hoieri and what not consume the remaining ranked spots? who has AC always turned to to rise off of? sM.

hell ic and ac have 30 ranks spots..sM with 16 or 17. you guys always hit us. Having said that you guys intervene and make a war unfair. Not right.

and as for it being even? how is that being even? are you on crack?
Unprovoked attacks on DN 5 days prior to round. ohh but we are suppose to say thats ok.
So...we stick up for DN. hit xsquad.its not like for a fact you know he would have won.
you guys intervene unfairly for a member who's not even in your clan anymore. How is massing all 16 of us down to nothing being even? explain that guilda? how is that fair in any shape or form.
Hell..how is it even fair after you guys gang rape us wrongly. Guilda you admitted you didnt even know all the facts before it all. other then that little conspiracy guilda..you cant even argue with what DN said.

you guys say.ohh defending our clan mate.
ok thats what we did? we did no wrong doing. we didnt even start it all.

Matter of fact..i think the massing of xsquad..MADE IT EVEN FOR ALL THE ATTACKS sM HAS TAKEN THE PAST 3 or 4 ROUNDS. INCLUDING THE FN ATTACKS IVE RECEIVED FROM YOU GUYS. So save all that bs.

[Added at 01/16/2010 11:43:43 by Moonshine]
ohhh wait i forgot..you came back to nations right when we hit xsquad so you wouldnt know anything about what im talking about. AC is this perfect angel clan that never does anything wrong. getting in our war was wrong because it was for the wrong reason. For a member who doesnt even exist in the clan. i guarantee if it were the other way around..you guys would have done the exact same thing. except i would realize whats fair and unfair and respectfully save revenge for a more called for time.
XSquad said on: 2010-01-16 02:06 pm
5207 Days, 6 Hrs, 2 Min, 59 Sec ago
Bubble is Bubble, Gemz is Gemz. Tanka is Tanka.

I didnt do poo poo and instead of hitting back bubble or gemz you guys attacked me.

And you think it's alright?

I received 40 hits. 40 HITS GOD DAMN!!!

FOR NO REASON!! I'm not in AC because i didnt want to war point solved.

Stop talking about meI'm tiredto see you guys speak as if I were an A-hole. (Sm)
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-16 02:07 pm
5207 Days, 6 Hrs, 1 Min, 44 Sec ago
lol no baby i love you. you know that.
Gemz said on: 2010-01-16 02:17 pm
5207 Days, 5 Hrs, 51 Min, 37 Sec ago
First off. Your a fracking idiot.

I NEVER massed T1. If i massed T1 he would NOT HAVE BEEN SECOND for that long.

Now, I was actualy thinking of giving fracking DN my lands but he said i got T1 for a farm.

Also, Tony is right. I wasnt his farm until the last day.

You wana know what IC/AC always attacks SM members every round. Well, lets see....

AC/SM/IC

Only 3 clans.... GO fricken figure huh.

Same reason you only attack IC/AC at end of round, no one else to hit.
Battlecruiser said on: 2010-01-16 03:12 pm
5207 Days, 4 Hrs, 56 Min, 27 Sec ago
"You wana know what IC/AC always attacks SM members every round. Well, lets see....

AC/SM/IC

Only 3 clans.... GO fricken figure huh.

Same reason you only attack IC/AC at end of round, no one else to hit."

So why are you surprised someone hit xsquad?
Gemz said on: 2010-01-16 03:22 pm
5207 Days, 4 Hrs, 46 Min, 12 Sec ago
well lets see.

Me and bubbles hit tank no more then like 5 times.

You hit xsquad, a completely differnt guy about 40 times.
Battlecruiser said on: 2010-01-16 03:31 pm
5207 Days, 4 Hrs, 37 Min, 14 Sec ago
I had the impression tank was massed more than that, I could be wrong though.

As I said, I didn't keep track of stuff.
AK47 said on: 2010-01-16 04:00 pm
5207 Days, 4 Hrs, 8 Min, 39 Sec ago

apparently there is alot of mix up in certain points and how they would go or went about. as a neutral party, ill provide my input:

1) IC/AC did NOT conspire to war SM. what was said about gemz and stormy getting together last minute after a massing on xsquad and ICers being victims of attacks/ftw threats is accurate.

2) gijoe would defend her own clannies without question and she'd fight in the war. she just wouldnt participate in the thread bashing past a simple post explaining her reasons for war.

3) there are only 3 actives clans in AC/IC/SM. kinda hard not to attack someone youve befriended.

4) there has been plenty of hostility between stormy and DN/BC. this has been a feud going on for a while regardless of who looks at it that way. maybe a 1 on 1 would be best to resolve this dispute.

5) when someone farms the way tank did (especially days in advance to the round's end), it is EXTREMELY appealing to those who want a tech boost (prerise). because there are a lack of active players, farms have become beyond scarce so can you really blame the attacker? besides since ive been here, farms (outside an alliance or agreement) have been a free-for-all, so to speak.

6) cant we all just get along? =P
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2010-01-16 05:22 pm
5207 Days, 2 Hrs, 46 Min, 35 Sec ago
Hell ya. Its bout time guys. God i have missed this way of nations.

Good stuff guys. WAR WAR
Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-16 05:33 pm
5207 Days, 2 Hrs, 35 Min, 54 Sec ago
Heya Gemz! Let's take our bow. You're welcome Nations!!! :P
Stoutn said on: 2010-01-16 06:03 pm
5207 Days, 2 Hrs, 5 Min, 53 Sec ago
I have to agree with Ak, the lower tech at the end of round is the result of many less players farming. What happened to the days land massing and dropping massive amounts of land? :D

I say more people farm!
Gemz said on: 2010-01-16 11:12 pm
5206 Days, 20 Hrs, 57 Min, 7 Sec ago
*bows*

too fun, too fun
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-17 08:59 pm
5205 Days, 23 Hrs, 9 Min, 54 Sec ago
The reason i didnt have all the facts was because i didnt get them from DN. :)
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-01-18 12:15 am
5205 Days, 19 Hrs, 53 Min, 56 Sec ago
So everyone got the facts now? Lets all be friends again shall we?
SM-sHiNrYo said on: 2010-01-18 12:52 am
5205 Days, 19 Hrs, 16 Min, 26 Sec ago
AK47 said "there has been plenty of hostility between stormy and DN/BC."

I thought it was kaz, stormy against DN and BC.
Correct me if I am wrong kaz.
Kazoany said on: 2010-01-18 02:04 am
5205 Days, 18 Hrs, 4 Min, 14 Sec ago
SM-Shinryo

I had no hostility with BC or DN that i remember before.
Before IC attacks started, DN massed me and said i was paying for being loyal to Storm.

The fact is i'm loyal to my clan and to my friends and will do whatever we feel is best for us.

As for BC and DN i have nothing personal against them. I have no problem teching or helping them in the future. This is just a game!
Gemz said on: 2010-01-18 02:47 am
5205 Days, 17 Hrs, 21 Min, 32 Sec ago
SM

Yall doing a really good job on me :)

bah...
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-18 09:17 am
5205 Days, 10 Hrs, 51 Min, 27 Sec ago
Personally, I have no real vendetta. As it goes on, it's whatever. Nothing personal between anyone. Like Kaz said, it's just a game. I did what I wanted.
Elmy said on: 2010-01-18 12:14 pm
5205 Days, 7 Hrs, 54 Min, 59 Sec ago
It's over already? Ehh, leave it to the people of NN to never see anything through.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-18 12:25 pm
5205 Days, 7 Hrs, 43 Min, 34 Sec ago
Er, over?? Log into Nations once and check the news. :P
Gemz said on: 2010-01-18 03:15 pm
5205 Days, 4 Hrs, 53 Min, 34 Sec ago
elmy the war is still trucking
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-19 07:23 am
5204 Days, 12 Hrs, 45 Min, 52 Sec ago
Actually its pretty one sided at this point. -_-
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 07:35 am
5204 Days, 12 Hrs, 33 Min, 14 Sec ago
haha yea. what you expect we are outnumbered like 20 - 12.i havnt attacked anyone in 3 days along with 4 others so we at least know who some farms will be.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-19 08:26 am
5204 Days, 11 Hrs, 42 Min, 46 Sec ago
well you guys had 17 a tthe start of this. ;/
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 08:38 am
5204 Days, 11 Hrs, 30 Min, 11 Sec ago
ummm actually no. we had like 9 to make it even until you guys came around and then you pissed off the other 3. and one person has a tech of like 30 and is new to the game and SL and SK wern't into warring. so yeahhh...still unfair. Must be the AC way now. lol
Stormbringer said on: 2010-01-19 08:49 am
5204 Days, 11 Hrs, 20 Min, 3 Sec ago
Recompute the math. :P
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 09:58 am
5204 Days, 10 Hrs, 10 Min, 26 Sec ago
re calculate? lol we had 17. basically 16 because one is in the process of learning the game. so 16. basically set aside 6 members at first...couple didnt want to war and a couple i flat out said "dont participate". Then AC comes along and they ones who didnt want to participate left early. SK had informed us 3 or 4 rounds ago that he was leaving to pursue his own project. Thats down to 15. SL left because he doesnt have the time to war. thats 14. ;)

[Added at 01/19/2010 10:00:21 by Moonshine]
so 14. then out new guy who doesnt know how to play. 13.

20 vs 13.
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-01-19 11:21 am
5204 Days, 8 Hrs, 47 Min, 43 Sec ago
I attacked on the 1st 2 days, then noticed that you guys are getting gang raped real bad, so I kinda stopped attacking.

But if the situation changes, then I would attack again hahaha..

So it is actually 19 vs 13 :P
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-01-19 12:02 pm
5204 Days, 8 Hrs, 6 Min, 26 Sec ago
Moon is pretty right on with the math, I believe.. I know I was one person who wasn't attacking because I have friends in IC, the fact that AC joined into the war and started attacking made me join.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-19 12:26 pm
5204 Days, 7 Hrs, 42 Min, 39 Sec ago
lol we had 17. basically 16 because one is in the process of learning the game. so 16.

[Added at 01/19/2010 10:00:21 by Moonshine]
so 14. then out new guy who doesnt know how to play. 13.

You cant count the new guy twice. So 14. ;]

[Added at 01/19/2010 12:29:42 by GuildaMage]
As far as this war being far, ive personally never cared about fair wars, however:

A player in AC gets massed..40 attacks in...a day before rise.

2 players in IC that i know of got massed hard, not sure of the timelines for them as i dont keep up with other clan's attacks.

That being said. You cant go around punching people in the nose and expect to not get hit back.
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-01-19 12:36 pm
5204 Days, 7 Hrs, 32 Min, 21 Sec ago
Everyone have their own personal vendettas in this war. I do agree with Guilda though.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-19 02:17 pm
5204 Days, 5 Hrs, 51 Min, 33 Sec ago
_ElessaR_ said on: 01/19/10 12:36 pm
(1 Hr, 37 Min, 14 Sec ago)
Everyone have their own personal vendettas in this war. I do agree with Guilda though.

Disagree. I have no vendetta and am only backing up my clan members.
Jing said on: 2010-01-19 03:33 pm
5204 Days, 4 Hrs, 36 Min, 0 Sec ago
MY DINGDONG IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DINGDONG!

...Are we still arguing?
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 06:39 pm
5204 Days, 1 Hr, 29 Min, 13 Sec ago
guilda...shut your trap and stop quoting me.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 06:42 pm
5204 Days, 1 Hr, 26 Min, 56 Sec ago
And since you wanna say that guilda and since we have received way more than 40 attacks EACH from you guys..next time you think about considering winning on the last day ill make sure your hit soooo many times you wont rise...matter of fact. you will fall. ;)

[Added at 01/19/2010 18:49:24 by Moonshine]
But nooo guilda..the round before last you guys could walk all over us at the end..and before that. Hell i remember receiving 4 or 5 attacks from ac with like 6 days left. Ohhh wait we didnt make a big deal did we? I could have made a big deal im an SA. I didnt cook up a wahwah burger and some french cries. IC has a real and legit reason. maybe AC is just on its period this round. hahahha.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2010-01-19 08:29 pm
5203 Days, 23 Hrs, 39 Min, 43 Sec ago
To all involved: I thank you for keeping me out of this.
Moonshine said on: 2010-01-19 09:16 pm
5203 Days, 22 Hrs, 52 Min, 59 Sec ago
haha. i hate myself for wasting my time. obviously i have time to waste though. ummm guilda im sorry bud. i shouldnt post such hatred material in the threads. perhaps ill give you some free land. bahahah.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-19 09:27 pm
5203 Days, 22 Hrs, 41 Min, 13 Sec ago
Ive only put 30 out.

And moon you cannot compare 5-6 attacks 6 days to the end of the round to 40 hits the last day and a half.

And FYI, i spent at least 6 rounds getting owned by TrueX at rise or just before rise simply because i was threat. Not because me, or anyone in the clan did anything, not because there were a lack of targets. It was done simply to screw me.

That being said, i welcome any and all attacks when i try to rise. It wouldnt be the first time.

No worries, im not upset or anything man. :)
_ElessaR_ said on: 2010-01-20 02:27 am
5203 Days, 17 Hrs, 41 Min, 54 Sec ago
May I have 1 of those wahwah burgers? Sounds delicious to me.
Gemz said on: 2010-01-20 03:33 am
5203 Days, 16 Hrs, 35 Min, 12 Sec ago
I know one thing. Been here since 06 and havent won a round.

Ill be here till the site dies and wont win a round :P
Stoutn said on: 2010-01-20 08:13 am
5203 Days, 11 Hrs, 55 Min, 45 Sec ago
Amen!
Korgrath (Mod) said on: 2010-01-20 09:11 am
5203 Days, 10 Hrs, 58 Min, 5 Sec ago
I hear ya Gemz lol
Murdock86 said on: 2010-01-20 10:31 am
5203 Days, 9 Hrs, 37 Min, 56 Sec ago
And i have missed/am missing what :P?

Didn't read all but... WAR WAR WAR :D
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2010-01-20 08:37 pm
5202 Days, 23 Hrs, 31 Min, 57 Sec ago
Raise hell
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-22 08:30 am
5201 Days, 11 Hrs, 38 Min, 45 Sec ago
It's about dang time I recieve some sort of attacks. I was starting to wonder if I was being shunned. >_<
SM-sHiNrYo said on: 2010-01-22 08:37 am
5201 Days, 11 Hrs, 31 Min, 25 Sec ago
I have say.

OMG Korgrath You broke the SM ranking line. There was nearly the entire clan ranked 1 after another and you broke the line.
Deano-Wales said on: 2010-01-26 01:57 pm
5197 Days, 6 Hrs, 11 Min, 53 Sec ago
OMG, some people have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on their hands or they are apprentice novelists brushing up on their word count.

Get a job, if you have jobs, get a life, if you "think" you have a life, I'm afraid you are delusional because you obviously don't if you feel the need to write hundreds upon hundreds of words about a cat-fight on an internet game.

I's so glad I don't play anymore.
Gemz said on: 2010-01-26 06:06 pm
5197 Days, 2 Hrs, 2 Min, 32 Sec ago
oh deno, i remember your threads and stuff...
Stoutn said on: 2010-01-26 06:49 pm
5197 Days, 1 Hr, 19 Min, 31 Sec ago
Haha, hey Deano
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-26 07:29 pm
5197 Days, 39 Minutes, 46 Seconds ago
Deano, you read it all?
AK47 said on: 2010-01-26 07:33 pm
5197 Days, 35 Minutes, 42 Seconds ago

psff...NN is a way of life!! =P
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-29 02:37 am
5194 Days, 17 Hrs, 31 Min, 35 Sec ago
This round is all but over. Nice job on SM for winning the war. ;]
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-29 06:34 am
5194 Days, 13 Hrs, 34 Min, 43 Sec ago
*checks rankings*

sure thing dn.
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2010-01-29 07:20 am
5194 Days, 12 Hrs, 48 Min, 54 Sec ago
How did SM not win earlier in the round? IC declared. IC needed help. AC had to SAVE IC.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2010-01-29 08:18 am
5194 Days, 11 Hrs, 50 Min, 50 Sec ago
AC didn't "save" IC. AC joined in to guarentee a domination rather than a victory.

The beginning of this round might seem like a long time ago to some of you, but I assure you, if you can't remember back that far then there is such a thing as too much marijuana.
GuildaMage said on: 2010-01-29 09:02 am
5194 Days, 11 Hrs, 6 Min, 56 Sec ago
By your way of thinking DN:

Germany won WWII, Europe was getting stomped and had to ask the US for help.

Thats why we all spreken ze duetch.

Yeah.