Nations Forum

Flag 4 replies

Battlefield said on: 2010-02-06 12:58 pm
6077 Days, 14 Hrs, 37 Min, 49 Sec ago
Hey guys I'm back i heard someone makes flags for us do you mind to make me one please.




Battlefield
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-02-06 01:16 pm
6077 Days, 14 Hrs, 19 Min, 49 Sec ago
Oracle is good at making flags.. I am capable but not that good at it.
Battlefield said on: 2010-02-06 01:28 pm
6077 Days, 14 Hrs, 8 Min, 33 Sec ago
Ok
Fnmetal said on: 2010-02-06 11:20 pm
6077 Days, 4 Hrs, 16 Min, 11 Sec ago
I like our flag even though I have yet to figure out how it looks like a lion :) I've tried staring at it.
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-02-06 11:47 pm
6077 Days, 3 Hrs, 48 Min, 42 Sec ago
it's a picture of a lion carrying a flag lol.. I just resized it so it's really hard to tell what it actually is..:p