Nations Forum

Three techies required for next round... 6 replies

Jing said on: 2010-10-22 08:49 am
5826 Days, 23 Hrs, 3 Min, 50 Sec ago
Yes. I'm planning to come out of retirement. To do what? I haven't the foggiest.

If interested, pm me.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2010-10-24 07:15 pm
5824 Days, 12 Hrs, 37 Min, 23 Sec ago
Me.

I'm also coming out of retirement.
Alwaysbored said on: 2010-10-24 08:52 pm
5824 Days, 11 Hrs, 48 Sec ago
Silly rabbits,

You can't ever retire from Nations!
Loki said on: 2010-10-30 12:08 am
5819 Days, 7 Hrs, 45 Min, 11 Sec ago
will think about it.

Would be funny to rock up, pwn the poop out of these jewbs and then leave again

/end rant
ShadowLord69 said on: 2010-10-31 12:39 pm
5817 Days, 19 Hrs, 14 Min, 2 Sec ago
Ok if Loki is in, im in :P
Jing said on: 2010-10-31 02:09 pm
5817 Days, 17 Hrs, 43 Min, 36 Sec ago
Still need at least 2 techies.
Nataku said on: 2010-10-31 05:06 pm
5817 Days, 14 Hrs, 46 Min, 33 Sec ago
i gotta techie spot open, im a really great player