Nations Forum

is thruster looking for another new clan??? 25 replies

Roughrider said on: 2013-01-07 09:50 am
4127 Days, 7 Hrs, 33 Min, 12 Sec ago
tank and i had been battling with thruster and his doom clan all round. so five against two weren't good enough odds for him so he had to merge with true-x.

thruster was a punk and a coward three years ago when i played regularly and nothings changed, he's still a punk and a coward.

i have no animosity towards any player in nations other than thruster. i will attack him for as long as i continue to play. i understand the concept of a clan and i understand that members are supposed to follow the orders of the sa's. but, at some point you have to ask yourself why? why doesn't thruster ever stand up for himself? he has always been a user of people. he pushes people around and he doesn't like it when someone stands up to him.

back in the day, tank crowther and i took on the legendary one's all by ourselves. they had eight or nine members and we held our own. i don't mind warring with anyone and i don't mind losing, it's all part of the game.

castiel repeated something in another thread that is very funny and very true:

"X under Thurster's leadership is like decaffeinated X, It looks like X, It smells like X, it just doesn't perform like X.

finally, it is really sad to see what's happened to this game. i started playing in 2003, back when there were four or five big clans and major battles were fought. i remember terms and conditions of the war were negotiated. then both sides claimed others weren't following the rules. it was funny! it's too bad nations can't make a comeback.

HotdogMan said on: 2013-01-07 10:18 am
4127 Days, 7 Hrs, 4 Min, 19 Sec ago
nobody owes you an explaination just because u dont like that you lost. That being said I am offering this information to help clear up your obvious confusion of the situation. Thruster joined X because we asked him to. The first time I asked him to join us he declined. Anyone who has been playing for as long as you have should know that I play this game for wars. I saw conflict and I jumped in, there is no real reason behind it and it should not suprise anyone at this point. I'll not apologize for attacking people in this game and i wont apologize for retaliating when members are attacked. If this way of playing confused you previously hopefully you find it clear now. :)
Cody said on: 2013-01-07 10:33 am
4127 Days, 6 Hrs, 50 Min, 2 Sec ago
lol what castiel repeated was the signature of space-monkey by the way it wasnt a thread post. I dont mind seeing you cry about getting beat on the forums. If your not making somone in this game mad then you are doing it wrong.
Roughrider said on: 2013-01-07 11:17 am
4127 Days, 6 Hrs, 6 Min, 2 Sec ago
cody, no tears are being shed. i just wanted to point out some facts about the punk. and space-monkey hit the proverbial nail on the head in his assessment of thruster.
Cody said on: 2013-01-07 11:26 am
4127 Days, 5 Hrs, 56 Min, 24 Sec ago
I do not know what happened in my absense of the game. I can not vouche for or against that statement against thruster leading X back then. I can say that in the time ive played I believe him to be a good player and an asset as one of the leaders of X. And for the record hes not currently the one running X that would be Dannyfo and myself.
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2013-01-07 02:47 pm
4127 Days, 2 Hrs, 35 Min, 46 Sec ago
"tank and i had been battling with thruster and his doom clan all round. so five against two weren't good enough odds for him so he had to merge with true-x."

Yes you and tank were battling Thruster all round, but no his doom clan was not aiding him in the slightest. It was a 2 v 1 battle in both Regular and Speed Nations. I saw this and began attacking both of you to help him out (and lets be honest this game is boring without a little war).

I then asked Thruster to come back to X like the old days. He didn't like the idea of hopping in a clan with a bunch of inactive players (7 of our 10 were inactive).

Cody and I decided that if we could get Thruster and Sweety back, it would be worth creating True-X. Then DOOM moved into True-x. But don't act like they gained a TON of help when they merged in. We only added 3 members.

Now, tank reset less than 12 hours after DOOM moved into True-X, so the damage was done long before the merge.

If anyone was being a punk, it was you when you vowed to never stop massing Thruster until he quit the game. In a game with so few players why on earth would you try to exile someone? At this point I'd take WARBEAST back just to have more players (he could probably fill out the rest of the top 50).

With X being back, you should know that as long as attacks continue hitting Thruster and other members of X, those attacks will not go unanswered.

X is in the game of war. It is what we do best. It is what we have always done best. And yes even if you only have 2 people attacking, we'll have 8 retaliating.

i have no animosity towards any player in nations other than thruster. i will attack him for as long as i continue to play. i understand the concept of a clan and i understand that members are supposed to follow the orders of the sa's. but, at some point you have to ask yourself why? why doesn't thruster ever stand up for himself? he has always been a user of people. he pushes people around and he doesn't like it when someone stands up to him.

Thruster was standing up to you by himself for an entire round plus the start of this one. And in speed nations he was also throwing attacks at Superman. I don't understand where you get off spurting this garbage.

And for the record he never asked for help. Myself and Cody just started throwing it at him for fun.

finally, it is really sad to see what's happened to this game. i started playing in 2003, back when there were four or five big clans and major battles were fought. i remember terms and conditions of the war were negotiated. then both sides claimed others weren't following the rules. it was funny! it's too bad nations can't make a comeback.

I agree completely with this statement.

Now to the subject of this thread...

"is thruster looking for another new clan???"

No, Cody and I begged him to join X. We begged Sweety to join X. Both declined.

We begged some more. They both declined.

We left X, formed True-X and continued begging. Then DOOM finally agreed to move into X.

If you stop the attacks, we'll stop the attacks. Otherwise prepare to reset every round as Tank has already experienced this round.
HotdogMan said on: 2013-01-07 06:11 pm
4126 Days, 23 Hrs, 11 Min, 18 Sec ago
Keep fighting, gives me something to do. keep complaining, it gives me something to enjoy.
Roughrider said on: 2013-01-08 06:59 am
4126 Days, 10 Hrs, 23 Min, 33 Sec ago
hotdog, please re-read my post. i'm not looking for an apology from anyone. i like to war too and the odds don't matter to me. there was no confusion on my part, maybe you're the one who's confused.

cody, you said for the record he's not the one running X, you and dannyfo are. the last time i checked he was an SA, right? just a title with no responsibility? like a token SA? that seems fitting for thruster.

danny, i agree that the game is boring without people attacking each other. teching all round sucks. i never said i would attack him until he quits, i said i'd attack him as long as I played. two very different meanings. i may only play one or two more rounds. again, i didn't say i'd attack him until he quits.

so you and cody BEGGED him to come over? really? from what i know about both you and Cody, begging seems beneath you.

i do have a question for you, cody or anyone else still playing. do any of you know BMX? thruster used to harrass me about being BMX. he sent me many messages accusing me and that's just one of the reasons i dislike the punk.

as soon as i rebuild, i'll continue to attack thruster so i guess nothing will change. i have no problem with that either.
Cody said on: 2013-01-08 12:33 pm
4126 Days, 4 Hrs, 49 Min, 55 Sec ago
You misunderstand my meaning. He is not the one calling the shots but he certainly has responsibility and say in the clan. I do recall bmx. I dont really have any imput about bmx to share but yes i do remember him.

Well good luck in the rest of the round i cant really complain about your decision. Ive been having a good time attacking you guys as well.
ShadowLord69 said on: 2013-01-08 01:55 pm
4126 Days, 3 Hrs, 27 Min, 46 Sec ago
cool, another one of these threads.

I just noticed I'm allied with someone from X and they surround me in the rankings.

but seriously guys haven't we grown up yet in the last.... how ever many years???

I propose! we all.sit down with cookies and milk and discuss our problems like real men. ill mediate, just bring oreo's.

[Added at 01/08/2013 14:04:25 by ShadowLord69]
oh I was just looking at the clan I was in (kinda forgot) and I was like omg im so in the middle of this issue :S

Man I should go join IC
Superman said on: 2013-01-08 03:54 pm
4126 Days, 1 Hr, 28 Min, 19 Sec ago
I'd like to thank you all for not bringing Dynasty up into this.

Dynasty feels no ill regret.
I will not demean the name for the sake of Thruster. Lol...

Sadly there will never be a war between X and Dynasty. Attack all you want on a personal level just dont let it get to you. Laugh when you lose, and learn from it.

Just like when Thruster massed me for an entire round, and dropped me to one land twice, and I still was in first at the last 15 mins. That says it all.

Back and forth attacks dont do much. The outcome is what matters. Have fun! I did nothing... I had no idea what was going on between you guys and DOOM. Thruster massed me and sent me nasty messages... Cody I told you this dont defend Thrusters actions with Xs iron fist!

"The attacks on Thruster have to stop."
Well... He earned the retalliations.
Shouldnt bring the clan into it.

Learn from me bro.. Not once have I asked them to attack. I've only asked them to not attack DannyFO cause he's my allie. LOL.

Understand? You dont know what he's been sending to people. I could see why these guys get mad.

Thruster my best buddy one sec. Tech allies for three rounds before you guys showed. Just recently. Then he's massing me, and send me belittling demeaning messages for no reason.

He came off as Bipolar, not saying he is. I dont know. But. Is X bipolar? No, I personally wouldnt want people to look at it as such.

Just noticed X is number one. Thats good. Keep it up guys! Represent. Just dont ill respect the clan. Dont let licoln log bother you.

Good work, RoughRider! You made them show their cards. Geesh... None of you play, poker?

But there can always be fun battles.
It's all fun boys and girls.

I personally know how bent out of shape you can get on this game.

Not seeing the fun... Lol.
Boring attacks, same crap everytime. It's ok at first... But attacking is just as boring as doing your turns. Lol.

So I see why you are all bent out of shape.. Your not having fun!!! Lol

Where's the LOL, LMAO, and ROFL. Guys?

Winning a round, and beating records in this game is the only thing going for it. I find it fun at the last 15 mins... Otherwise boring 95% of time.

I was laughing at Thruster when he attacked me... I could send you his replies... He'd tell me to quit crying to my daddy. Nasty ill respected messages. I told him to take his hand off his pen!s and relax. Lol. Fact is your sitting there wasting your time waiting every 4 mins to mass someone... I'd rather just do it once two days before end of round. I dont have patience for such things... LOL.

It's a waste of your time. Gain land... Drop land... AND repeat. I didnt think you could make game any more boring then it already is.

I told you guys dont let him belittle your clan!
I dont know what he's sent to others... But I know DannyFO, and Cody shouldnt aknowledge his actions when not seeing the whole picture.

Might hurt the clan...
Already a known quote about it.

Best to remember X for what it was... Someone that can take an attack, and laugh! Not send demeaning messages to users trying to hit them on a personal level.

X doesnt belittle players... You guys say you want more players to play? Then tell Thruster to quit demeaning people and calling them down in such ways. Were all alittle older now. We know better.

DannyFO/Cody I told you about those messages Thruster sent to me for no reason.

Ask him to post my replies, and I will post his. That will show what you guys are trying to defend. And or trying to bring more players into this game, and keep things active.

Hell. Who knows how many players Thrusters belittled and made to quit this game. So your saying these guys trying to make him quit is a bad thing?

As far as I'm concerned the only merge that was ever worthy of X was JL... And it was offered by TheBest and HHHMaster. =P

X Loyal Forever!
I hold them to the highest of standards.
Dont kill that... Guys.

Wow... Long message. I know how to rant...
Hah.. Brings me back.. Now I feel like I got a sore back assh0les I'm too old for this stuff.

LOL
DC-Chinaman_MP said on: 2013-01-08 04:58 pm
4126 Days, 24 Minutes, 31 Seconds ago
I thought we did go to war with X once back in the day. ;) Or maybe it was just skirmishes...

Cody, what happened to theBest?
Cody said on: 2013-01-08 05:35 pm
4125 Days, 23 Hrs, 48 Min, 11 Sec ago
You my have noticed nobody said anything against Dynasty. I dont even find any fault in the actions of roughrider or tankasaurus. attacks are part of the game, retals are part of the game. I bare no ill feelings for anyone involved here. And i would certainly love to see more people getting back involved in this game its a little bit sad how far its fallen since back in the day.

I am not above declaring war as a clan if there was need for it but that is me acting as you know i always have in this game. Attacking people has always been my thing. I have not changed and X has not changed in this reguard.

That being said Superman is one of my favorite people in this game and has been for a long time. He is always part of X as he contributed much to the clan over the years as I did and as thruster did. Once an SA of X always an SA of X.

As for thebest. I have not heard from Ben in quite a few years. I have no way of getting ahold of him either.

[Added at 01/08/2013 17:39:07 by Cody]
also as far as thruster making people quit. again you ask my opinion on something I have never witnessed. I will make a generic statement on the subject however, this game is struggling enough as it is. Please dont make/take any of it personally. If I mass you or you mass me it is fine enjoy the game and make some friends. this game by itself is a dinky, stupid, game. the only reason I loved it and the ony reason I am back is to play with the friends I have made over the years here. If you are struggling to enjoy the game its because ur not taking the time to enjoy the people you are playing the game with. That is where the enjoyment comes from.
HotdogMan said on: 2013-01-08 08:24 pm
4125 Days, 20 Hrs, 58 Min, 47 Sec ago
Well said supes. I dont know what was said back and forth between people anyone, but resolving to mass someone every round untill they quit playing seems like an exessive responce to most anything.

RR, you made a comment about how wars used to run, making a post in the forums outline the reasons and expectations for the upcomming 'war.' very nastalgic, and perhaps it would have been a better aproach than to just say so and so is a dick so i hate him forever.

I have no preblems with attacks and wars with anyone; never have. Your intentions to try to make someone quit playing is what is off.

I have no disrespect for anyone on this site, and it is what it is. I do know though that Thruster did not come to hide behind X; he joined to play with cool ass people like my bro, Danny, sweety, and such.
Roughrider said on: 2013-01-08 09:35 pm
4125 Days, 19 Hrs, 47 Min, 23 Sec ago
hotdog, you, danny and sweety may be the coolest people playing nations, who knows. but i do know, thruster is NOT cool and i'm glad someone else spoke up about his negative actions, now and in the past too.

thank you superman!

DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2013-01-09 03:45 am
4125 Days, 13 Hrs, 37 Min, 47 Sec ago
No, I don't think X and Dynasty ever warred, just because most of our SAs started out in Dynasty =P
Cody said on: 2013-01-09 07:25 am
4125 Days, 9 Hrs, 57 Min, 48 Sec ago
well aparently this thread has now gone from slightly rediculous to totaly accurate. Thruster, believing that AK-47 and Roughrider are the same person quit X as soon as I posted that Ak-47 should come back to X. Once an SA of X always an SA of X both of these players contributed alot to the success of this clan in the past. I am of course willing to discuss this with Thruster but he stopped responding to messages and quit the clan imediately. Thruster has decided to go back and recreate Doom rather than stay with us in X.
AK47 said on: 2013-01-09 08:00 am
4125 Days, 9 Hrs, 22 Min, 50 Sec ago

Thats because I am indeed Roughrider. Doesnt it all make sense?

You see, I first started off years before being AK47, as Roughrider. Then I decided to make a change and become AK47.

I played ftw with AK47 and massed myself with my Roughrider account a dozen times, just to keep appearances. I even exchanged unpleasant words with myself. The icing on the cake is... afterwards, I decided to kiss and make up with myself and even join clans at certain times. Heck I even think I had myself as a tech partner.

I retired my AK47 account well over 2 years ago and decided to keep playing with my Roughrider account because it was impossible to be caught by the MODS due to my UBER SKILLS!!

The only one "smart" enough to figure it all out, was Greg... opps, I mean Thruster.

Well done Greg... I applaud your efforts. You are truly one of a kind.

*sigh*

*reconsiders coming back*

[Added at 01/09/2013 08:08:09 by AK47]

Btw... I never once mentioned Id be joining X. I am undecided. Just an fyi...
Cody said on: 2013-01-09 08:19 am
4125 Days, 9 Hrs, 3 Min, 57 Sec ago
*notes apparent sarcasm*

[Added at 01/09/2013 08:39:09 by Cody]
well aparently it does not matter that you join us or not to Thruster. it seems the idea that I would welcome you back is enough to close the door without further discussion.
Superman said on: 2013-01-09 12:49 pm
4125 Days, 4 Hrs, 33 Min, 59 Sec ago
I always had an idea.

But nooooo....
They couldnt be the same guy.

^_- || -_^

I dont think either of them look alike.
I think ak47 is asian, and roughriders black. =P

Totally different guys.
Roughrider said on: 2013-01-09 01:23 pm
4125 Days, 3 Hrs, 59 Min, 53 Sec ago
ROFLMFAO at AK, superman and cody!!

what a turn of events!

thruster now thinks i'm AK47?? he's already accused me of being BMX and in a message he called me ALEX. WTF man!

all i can say is, i rest my case!
Moonshine said on: 2013-01-09 02:51 pm
4125 Days, 2 Hrs, 31 Min, 57 Sec ago
LOl easy killastyles
AK47 said on: 2013-01-09 05:17 pm
4125 Days, 5 Minutes, 45 Seconds ago

MOON!! Making a comeback? DO IT!!!

KS FTW!!! =P

[Added at 01/09/2013 17:39:32 by AK47]

Moonshine said on: 2010-07-29 00:40:22
Sent: 895 Days, 17 Hours, 58 Minutes, 0 Seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

naw man not playing ball anymore. Ive got a torn mcl and cant do much. trying to finish up my degree ya dig. you liked rap didnt you? cop that new eminem album? lol sick. - [Reply]

...Still playing ball? LOL!!
AK47 said on: 2013-01-09 05:44 pm
4124 Days, 23 Hrs, 38 Min, 22 Sec ago

My old messages...LOL.

Roughrider said on: 2010-07-27 18:59:24
Sent: 896 Days, 23 Hours, 38 Minutes, 58 Seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need to lose land, do you want some? i have 249 and have disbanded. - [Reply]

THRUSTER said on: 2010-08-03 05:19:29
Sent: 890 Days, 13 Hours, 18 Minutes, 53 Seconds ago

good luck on your last round! - [Reply]
_ElessaR_ said on: 2013-01-15 12:32 am
4119 Days, 16 Hrs, 51 Min, 5 Sec ago
hey ak, stop logging into my account and get back to work!
Oracle said on: 2013-01-17 08:29 pm
4116 Days, 20 Hrs, 53 Min, 47 Sec ago
Roughrider is "*****'s" multi!