Terran Legacy Forum

TOTM: What clans have you been in? 8 replies

ILLiCiT said on: 2009-05-03 05:19 pm
5470 Days, 17 Hrs, 19 Min, 17 Sec ago
Thread of the month...
What clans have you been in? You don't have to do this in chronological order (since that would be impossible for most of us), or even get the tags right.

GA - Global Avengers
Some clan my friend and I made in 5/6th grade. I even made a website on some site for making clan pages (I forget the URL). Only 2 members.

Vipers
I remember joining this clan. I doubt it ever had a real presence in TL. I'm not even sure on the name, but I remember it had something to do with Vipers.

LR - Legendary Revival
My first real clan. It came after SK 1 but before SK 2 in TL history. I was some sort of squad leader by the end.

Here's where I begin to not know the order.

SK - Shadyknights
This was the second incarnation. Or third. Fuck idk. I know I was in at least one incarnation. I was Interim Leader or some such thing. The Syndicate pretended that they lost a war on purpose. lawl.

BR - Blood Ravens
Clan lead by SK and Red. I made a page for it, so I think I was the webmaster.

N4 - Nexus Forever
Seto and I made this clan. I think it's the last TL 1.0 clan I was in. We didn't have any members really, but it was still a great clan because I was in it.:D

ZO - Zero Option
Jamie, Seto, and I made this clan. We were the best players by miles at the time, so it was a 1337 clan. It didn't last long, I don't remember why.

SM - Sado Masochists
Made by Shinji. I was Interim Leader (second highest position in TL clans). We had quite a few members.

ArchAngels
A clan for low rank (General-Prince) files made by that Filipino guy. Gayest clan name ever.

uT - United
Made by Desmond (I forget his username back then, right now it's like i.it.is.i or something retarded), with Vodka and WeaponX as coleaders. I was in it when I got mass-banned from NN.

ML - Mythological Lords
This was a revival of the oldschool clans MA and Lords. I was co-leader with the guy who made it. Maybe that person was InuYasha? I remember an icon similar to InuYasha's. I forget his name. We had a bunch of members, but being oldschool players, they bailed like pussies.

CLASSIC
Another bloody SK incarnation. I was in it for a few months, but TL is so dead now that I'd rather wear an oldschool tag.

TS2 - The Syndicate 2?
I don't remember being in this clan, but archive.org says I was.

Also
Sat Jan 8 22:32:33 2005 - Ataraxia has been promoted to the rank of Deity
Fri Jan 28 19:29:42 2005 - [PIT]Shady {BR} |L| has been promoted to the rank of Deity
Mon Feb 7 02:22:42 2005 - dOnDoN {BR} has been promoted to the rank of Deity
Sat Feb 12 07:20:46 2005 - Water has been promoted to the rank of Deity

Last one was done in under 3 days with Titus. Fastest ever ascension to Deity.
TC said on: 2009-05-03 05:27 pm
5470 Days, 17 Hrs, 11 Min, 25 Sec ago
I was only in LR.
VoDkA said on: 2009-05-03 06:36 pm
5470 Days, 16 Hrs, 1 Min, 43 Sec ago
You got co-leaded and mass-banned by the same person, pwnt!

Also, to remain on topic, I've been in SoA, DDx26 and uT) if I recall correctly.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2009-05-03 06:45 pm
5470 Days, 15 Hrs, 53 Min, 8 Sec ago
uT), Lords, CLASSIC, maybe SK, can't remember..
DrakenRahl said on: 2009-05-03 09:25 pm
5470 Days, 13 Hrs, 13 Min, 0 Sec ago
Uhh.. I could never remember all of them.

SOA, Lords, SK, Syndicate(I don't remember ever saying we lost the war on purpose, I remember that war.) N4, Zero (I can't remember if I was in this clan or not.) .. I can't think of anymore atm.

[Added at 05/05/2009 13:54:33 by DrakenRahl]
I can't remember if I was in it or not, but I think I was so IRS.
MVP said on: 2009-05-04 12:03 am
5470 Days, 10 Hrs, 35 Min, 30 Sec ago
I was in SOA, MA, CS and D2A which was a clan my friend made. I think that's all of them.
ILLiCiT said on: 2009-05-04 07:00 pm
5469 Days, 15 Hrs, 37 Min, 56 Sec ago
Let's make a clan database.:D

I'll start it as a Wiki and everyone can add to it.
ILLiCiT said on: 2009-05-04 09:57 pm
5469 Days, 12 Hrs, 41 Min, 34 Sec ago
http://terranlegacy.exofire.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Edit the clans linked. Make an account if you have to. If your clan isn't there, make a page for it and I will link it to the main page.:)

Apparently I didn't backup my MSN log files the last time I did a reinstall. That really sucks because in those were a bunch of conversations with TL people, which could have yielded very valuable information about clans. Seriously, I advise everyone to have a central folder for chat logs, and to always remember to back it up. Invariably, there is one log folder I forget every time I do a backup. I barely ever need old chat logs, but the one time I do, I'm so fu*king thankful I enable logging. :/
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2009-05-04 10:15 pm
5469 Days, 12 Hrs, 22 Min, 52 Sec ago
NE, FX, MA, SS, CLASSIC