Terran Legacy Forum

Question regarding armor 4 replies

Hyped_712 said on: 2010-01-04 05:49 am
6123 Days, 23 Hrs, 18 Min, 53 Sec ago
What works out to be better between the level 3 energy shield and the siege tank armor?
DrakenRahl said on: 2010-01-04 01:57 pm
6123 Days, 15 Hrs, 11 Min, 7 Sec ago
I'm not sure what you mean exactly.. But if I would guess, the level 3 shield is good for MPing and stuff like that and the siege tank armor is better for WL training.

But I would look for the Goliath armor, I think that's the best right now.
Archer said on: 2010-01-15 03:23 am
6113 Days, 1 Hr, 44 Min, 43 Sec ago
Just stay inside the Battlecruiser.
You'll easily kill any zergs... Except maybe the scourges flying towards you at three o clock...
Dragoj4l said on: 2010-02-12 11:06 pm
6084 Days, 6 Hrs, 1 Min, 40 Sec ago
lvl 3 sheild till you can affored adamite vest then to golath v2
Jing said on: 2010-09-12 10:37 pm
5872 Days, 6 Hrs, 30 Min, 42 Sec ago
Here's to a BC armor!