General Forum

To our favorite Admin... 6 replies

Jing said on: 2011-02-22 11:34 pm
4803 Days, 12 Hrs, 54 Min, 7 Sec ago
Eion, if you made it through the earthquake, please tell us! I hope you're alright!
If you do read this, you have my condolences for any loss, either material or emotional, that you've suffered from this tragedy.
I hope for the best.
TBrown (Admin) said on: 2011-02-22 11:40 pm
4803 Days, 12 Hrs, 48 Min, 47 Sec ago
Yes, I think Jing speaks from everyone here!
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2011-02-24 10:38 am
4802 Days, 1 Hr, 50 Min, 10 Sec ago
As far as I know, he and his fambam are fine. Power's out, their neigbors house was knocked off the foundation, etc..

Been keeping tabs on him via Facebook lol.

From Eion:

Thanks to everyone who's posted well wishes on my Facebook wall. @[589039771:Teresa Joy Skilton] and I have just gotten to @[700598318:Kelli Rollinson]'s place in Lincoln to grab a shower and charge our cellphones. We still have no power at home, nor water, nor (more importantly) any internets. I was at work in town when the quake hit and all of the glass in the building exploded, followed by all the glass from the floors above falling down and into the building. No one at work hurt, fortunately. Walked home as streets were completely blocked with traffic. Our cats are now all locked away inside and they're hiding under the beds safely. Our back yard is flooded and our neighbour has moved out due to the foundations of her house cracking and mud/silt has filled the inside of her house. Most of town is cordoned off so won't be going back for a while. Didn't get much sleep from the quakes waking us and the cats up so a bit frazzled and rambling at the moment. Jeremy and Eddie stayed the night at our place last night, since they couldn't get into their place. Seems like the worst of it is over for now and we all hope that the rest of the people trapped are rescued safely. Thanks for reading, and thanks for the offers of accomodation. We'll probably stay at home to make sure the cats are ok :)
Jing said on: 2011-02-24 03:32 pm
4801 Days, 20 Hrs, 55 Min, 50 Sec ago
That's good to know.

On a side note, I expected more people to respond to this thread.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2011-02-24 04:37 pm
4801 Days, 19 Hrs, 51 Min, 22 Sec ago
Yeah the deleted post was also me lol.
Stoutn said on: 2011-03-04 09:29 am
4794 Days, 2 Hrs, 59 Min, 14 Sec ago
Glad to hear Mr Eion is alright, I wasnt aware of a quake, I was without net for the last week till yesterday lol