Nations Forum

Re: Important Notice 13 replies

Alex said on: 2007-05-05 05:43 am
6201 Days, 7 Hrs, 33 Min, 40 Sec ago
Hum... Can we have any explanation for this "out of sudden" call or this explanation consists on "Admin decided this way"?

And is it possible to make it "in function" starting next round?

I personnaly think, when admin/mod , you want to change something, don't do it during a round, please do it when starting a round.

Thanks for your comprehension

(By the way, did I make a mistake writting "explanation", it doesn't sound good how I wrote it.)
Cllander said on: 2007-05-05 06:08 am
6201 Days, 7 Hrs, 8 Min, 41 Sec ago
Explanation is correct, writting is wrong however. ;)
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2007-05-05 06:18 am
6201 Days, 6 Hrs, 58 Min, 14 Sec ago
I was suppose to go on vacation tomorrow....
Cllander said on: 2007-05-05 06:19 am
6201 Days, 6 Hrs, 57 Min, 11 Sec ago
geez... now you got to go cancel your vacation :P
Jing said on: 2007-05-05 06:30 am
6201 Days, 6 Hrs, 46 Min, 26 Sec ago
Going to a stripe club is NOT a vacation.
Gemz said on: 2007-05-05 06:52 am
6201 Days, 6 Hrs, 24 Min, 37 Sec ago
There not going to change there mind. Because fs and ts are sturbborn.

:)

I would like a "why".

It was something that we had a system in place for and it worked well.
TheSource (Admin) said on: 2007-05-05 06:56 am
6201 Days, 6 Hrs, 20 Min, 42 Sec ago
We had asystem in place, and no one followed the rules to that system.
Alex said on: 2007-05-05 07:50 am
6201 Days, 5 Hrs, 26 Min, 16 Sec ago
And how about wait until next round to put it in application?

Some people had things planned...
Nitro said on: 2007-05-05 07:53 am
6201 Days, 5 Hrs, 23 Min, 25 Sec ago
I used the system a week ago. I messaged all the mods like I was supposed to do and only three were nice enough to respond that it was OK. Maybe it didn't work because of the mods, not because of the users. I'm just wondering aloud. If the old system didn't work, why not come up with a system that would work instead of just saying we can't do it anymore. Personally it won't bother me because I don't plan on ever being active enough to win but it doesn't seem fair to those who do like to play to win. So that's my two cents worth on this subject.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-05-05 08:56 am
6201 Days, 4 Hrs, 20 Min, 32 Sec ago
If people want to win a round, they should get there with their own activity.

As for the "cuz I said" style of doing things, answer me this: would you rather get No Notice, or no updates? TheSource is doing everything he can to improve NN. When the site had 4 active Admins, they all barely worked on one game each. Now that we have ONE admin, he works on ALL the games plus extra stuff.

Please stop complaining about everything that the staff does? It makes it seem pointless to work so hard on something. Most of you guys are like "NN is boring! I wish it would get fixed up" and then you nag when it DOES get fixed up because it doesn't suit you.

In regards to doing other people's turns, I don't think it should be allowed anyways. I ranked last round without owning a home computer AND without anyone doing my turns. I just missed my week and took it like a man. I suggest you do the same.
Alex said on: 2007-05-05 09:01 am
6201 Days, 4 Hrs, 15 Min, 38 Sec ago

Shady, we aren't complaining, we are expressing our opinion. That's it.

Everything said in this thread was polite and without any complaining. You come and say to stop... Sorry, but that was no where.

I asked a why. I got it.

I asked if we could put it in application starting next round instead in the middle of round.

If you see any complaining in there, tell me where, because it isn't the goal of this thread.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-05-05 09:12 am
6201 Days, 4 Hrs, 4 Min, 28 Sec ago
I used the system a week ago. I messaged all the mods like I was supposed to do and only three were nice enough to respond that it was OK. Maybe it didn't work because of the mods, not because of the users.

I personnaly think, when admin/mod , you want to change something, don't do it during a round, please do it when starting a round.

Anyways, I'm not here to complain either. I was giving you guys the "why" you were asking for. Currently this site is being overhauled and it isn't in our best interest to wait on new ideas. TheSource has been really sick lately and I'm surprised he's still willing to put in time here. Additionally, like I said above, wouldn't you rather win a round on your own efforts?
Sal said on: 2007-05-05 09:17 am
6201 Days, 3 Hrs, 59 Min, 52 Sec ago
OMG SHHHHH NOOB!!! LAWL :P

Seriously tho, I replied to every email i've seen about doing others' turns, yet I havent received emails from ALL the ones who had someone else do their turns. Obviously, the system isnt being used properly. I'm guessing TS disabled playing others' turns until he comes up with a new system...or just abolished it. In both cases, I find it to be a good idea.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-05-05 09:21 am
6201 Days, 3 Hrs, 55 Min, 57 Sec ago
Oh SNAP!

To the public: this matter is closed.