Nations Forum

To the attackers of Ace. 31 replies

Rick.T said on: 2008-03-03 08:52 pm
5897 Days, 23 Hrs, 26 Min, 33 Sec ago
So I log on with like 25+ attacks and hear a group of people from several clans have banned together to attack Ace.

As I know members from Chattan, DOOM, SR, Mavs have attacked us.

I want you all to know that I am not going to let your attacks make me do anything about Casey's situation.

My decision about Casey being SA of Ace is final and no one will change that.

Casey I'm asking you to make an apology in this thread here, it doesn't have to be anything special but What you did was kind of wrong but that will blow over in time. Its really not a big deal to me considering some of the other things people to do win in this game, yeah you know who you are. If you just apologize in a decent manner things will be better for the clan.

ATTACKERS:

I'm hoping all of this will end soon, I don't like the fact that I have four clans with a negative status with Ace, I guess Alex and I are doing pretty well if we have drawn the attention of four clans to try and take out Ace. Ace is here to stay for several rounds.

ACE: Im proud of yall :D

GOOD DAY

Rick.t

Viper10488 said on: 2008-03-03 09:00 pm
5897 Days, 23 Hrs, 18 Min, 56 Sec ago
actually Rick. to clear something up. So many attacks onto ACE was Caseys fault yes. and it could have ended way earlier if he had apologized at the start. dont worry the attention wasnt made for ACE it was just a big conglomeration of nations players who dislike on TWD so much to the point where. we dont care if hes gonna get massed by 4-5 ppl. we each just want to take a whack at his nation. and i guess at ACE because TWD was an SA.

but i suppose u should feel proud yet also discouraged of 4 clans hitting u. but finally. instead of resolving it days ago. I only see Casey getting pissy at more and more of us (wouldnt blame him tho) but then he goes and says stuff about targeting SR, specifically SS. now with that said. An SA of a clan (especially one already at war) shouldn't be talking about attacking an SA of a clan not involved in the war unless TWD just wants more ppl targeting him.

sometimes being a little hot headed can be a bit of a problem~

anyways, this wasnt to flame ACE or Casey, just to address some points. and like i always say
Hope you have a nice day and hope no hard feelings xD
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2008-03-03 09:08 pm
5897 Days, 23 Hrs, 10 Min, 31 Sec ago
What did Casey do this time? o.0
Rick.T said on: 2008-03-03 09:17 pm
5897 Days, 23 Hrs, 1 Min, 54 Sec ago
Its still the same issue....

/me rolls eyes

[Added at 03/03/2008 21:39:00 by Rick.T]
I also want to know why if the clans that were involved are not hitting Ace then why are you guys.

[Added at 03/03/2008 21:39:30 by Rick.T]
talking about casey issue for last edit
Rick.T said on: 2008-03-03 10:11 pm
5897 Days, 22 Hrs, 7 Min, 41 Sec ago
One last thing

Do not making turn this into an argument thread.

[Added at 03/03/2008 22:12:09 by Rick.T]
erase making
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2008-03-04 05:28 am
5897 Days, 14 Hrs, 51 Min, 9 Sec ago
I did nothing to Chattan, Doom, or Mavs. They think that i some how got Thruster and Stormbringer massed when THEY WERE NEVER TOUCHED. I would of given no thought to them. They had no chance of winning so it was pointless to even do anything to them because i was trying to find people to mass BC and Sal.

The only people that i tried to get massed were Hi-liter, Sal, BC, and DN. They and along with DK are the only ones i should give an agolgy to. And if you read the last 10 threads that were made about this same subject then you will see that i did make ones to the ones that i needed to.

I dont see how you random kids just come and say "Ohhh he tried to get me masssed" without even talking to me about it. You will have no proof besides some kid random kid telling you I did.

I promise i keep all my plans that i was making for my massing close to people that i trusted. I wasnt just going to tell random people. So i dont see how you come up with this massing if it never happened or no one eles heard about it.

Anyway, ill say it again for all of you kids that cant seem to read the whole thread.

Sorry Devil Knights. I was just trying to win like everyone eles. I felt bad doing what i did but i think i felt bad about not winning in 5 years more. My bad.

[Added at 03/04/2008 05:30:14 by TheWhiteDemon]
And to answer your edit Rick, im not sure, but as i here DKs members plan to mass me at the end and im all for it. What im not for is some random kids bring their names into stuff that wasnt even in it.
Archer said on: 2008-03-04 05:45 am
5897 Days, 14 Hrs, 34 Min, 10 Sec ago
Netnexus Drama.
It's been than Cable.

[Added at 03/04/2008 05:45:26 by Archer]
Better*
DaisukeNiwa said on: 2008-03-04 05:46 am
5897 Days, 14 Hrs, 32 Min, 32 Sec ago
I don't know why, but I understand why Casey did what he did last round. Honestly, this whole round I wanted the end to come so I could mass Casey into oblivion. But, the more I think about it... the more I realize holding a grudge is pointless. Casey, I accept your apology from last round. I'm going to be the bigger man, and drop things here. But, I am still annoyed by your actions.

[Added at 03/04/2008 06:08:30 by DaisukeNiwa]
Also... I don't like this little chat session, but whatever. Like I said above, I'm over it. Do what you want, Casey.

[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): nataku, you fag
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): wtf
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): you do know you will be punished
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): right?
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): and ill hit where it hurts
[1. main] Nataku: ballbusting
[1. main] Nataku: wooo
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): lol no
[1. main] Nataku: ouch that's one thing this weekend i don;t think i'll get used to
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): SS will get the brunt of it cause i know you dont care about your nation
[1. main] TheWhiteDemon: SS and DN next?
[1. main] TheWhiteDemon: Sounds good to me..
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): oh and tommy_V
[1. main] Space-Monkey (Vip): and nookie
[1. main] Nataku: suuure
Stormbringer said on: 2008-03-04 06:48 am
5897 Days, 13 Hrs, 30 Min, 48 Sec ago
Casey,
1. I never said you had me massed. Ever.
2. However, you did try to solicit attacks on any Chattan members who may have had a chance to go for the win.
3. You did solicit for attacks on THRUSTER.
4. You need to be a bit more careful when in chat as you must have missed some who were perhaps lurking in chat.
5. Why should I have bothered to talk to you about when I know you would do as you have always done. Deny, deny, deny when the crap hits the fan.
6. I keep my word and the confidences of my friends here out of my respect for them.
7. The fact that you were a member of DK last round who has a full alliance with Chattan. What speaks volumes is that you tried to solicit attacks on Chattan members while you were in DK.
8. When the crap started to hit the fan you bailed from DK.
9. This round ACE was attacking members of the Mavericks. Chattan has an alliance with Chattan.
10. Chattan honors it's alliances.
I can make more points but would be related to things I have already stated.
JEBStuart said on: 2008-03-04 06:56 am
5897 Days, 13 Hrs, 22 Min, 31 Sec ago
simple fact:
You attack a MAV, the clan will whack you.

That's just clan policy. May seem like an over reaction to some...but that's the way it is!
SilverSurfer said on: 2008-03-04 07:08 am
5897 Days, 13 Hrs, 11 Min, 0 Sec ago
If you declare war on SR, then we declare war on you.

There, so now you know all our reasons, and the fact that they aren't all because what you think they are.
WeaponX (Mod) said on: 2008-03-04 07:18 am
5897 Days, 13 Hrs, 1 Min, 21 Sec ago
No need to apologize to us, it's already been done. I'm confused about the whole thing, whatever is going on though, I hope it's been made clear that we in DK are on neither side for this one.
Archer said on: 2008-03-04 07:22 am
5897 Days, 12 Hrs, 56 Min, 29 Sec ago
Laid off casey. He's pretty cool when he is not competing.
Anguish said on: 2008-03-04 07:35 am
5897 Days, 12 Hrs, 43 Min, 34 Sec ago
This is funny.
Viper10488 said on: 2008-03-04 07:46 am
5897 Days, 12 Hrs, 32 Min, 33 Sec ago
what storm meant to say was

Chattan & Mavericks have an alliance.
So heres a chain Casey
lets make it clear

ACE hits Mavericks (Mavericks respond, Chattan must also respond, thus in return, ACE hits Chattan, DOOM must respond)

finally in result of all of this.
SA of ACE (Casey) and Member of ACE (Space-Monkey) Threaten to target the SA of Starland Raiders.
Thus resulting in... Starland Raiders acting first before getting hit.

So there you have it. Its a joyful month of Wars~
^_^

[Added at 03/04/2008 07:47:25 by Viper10488]
well this is the final trigger at least, add in to what stormy said about everything else as well.
Nataku said on: 2008-03-04 08:12 am
5897 Days, 12 Hrs, 6 Min, 39 Sec ago
LOL @ DaisukeNiwa, Dude read the post with the Chatlog, it looks like Jing was there proclaiming his sexual preference.

[Added at 03/04/2008 08:20:07 by Nataku]
to bad everyone has to see me talk about CbT and collars an leashes :P
Sal said on: 2008-03-04 08:48 am
5897 Days, 11 Hrs, 30 Min, 30 Sec ago
I just don't think anyone else but casey would've joined a clan for the money only, then get ppl to attack his clan members and allies even tho they helped him AND lose.

That's like Mega Fail.
DrUnKeNmOnKeY said on: 2008-03-04 11:42 am
5897 Days, 8 Hrs, 37 Min, 17 Sec ago
lmao @ sal's post
Rick.T said on: 2008-03-04 02:04 pm
5897 Days, 6 Hrs, 15 Min, 9 Sec ago
Yeah we might of had Hi-liter massed but he deserved it for running his mouth more that casey ever has.

Chattan joins "war" due to Alliance Which I dont mind, we attack Chattan nothing big but they go and get DOOM on us totally unnecessary.

Then SR joins war because we threatened them.... more like they wanted to jump on the band wagon like I said. Do you know how many times ive been threatened in this game I don't go off declaring war get over it SS.

My statement remains, Ace's first round has been an amazing one, we must be something special to have four clans attacking us at once I don't care what the excuses are for hitting us, whether O their our #1 alliance so we had to do something about it or if its SS giving his BS excuses for hiting Ace.

Ace would be glad to take on any of these clans 1on1 or even 2on1 any day of the week but 4on1 makes us feel like we have accomplished quite a bit. Altering this round in many ways.

GOOD JOB ACE.

Lets see what the rest of the rounds brings us.

Space-Monkey said on: 2008-03-04 02:22 pm
5897 Days, 5 Hrs, 57 Min, 6 Sec ago
Viper10488 said on: 03/04/08 7:46 am
(6 Hrs, 33 Min, 2 Sec ago)
what storm meant to say was

Chattan & Mavericks have an alliance.
So heres a chain Casey
lets make it clear

ACE hits Mavericks (Mavericks respond, Chattan must also respond, thus in return, ACE hits Chattan, DOOM must respond)

finally in result of all of this.
SA of ACE (Casey) and Member of ACE (Space-Monkey) Threaten to target the SA of Starland Raiders.
Thus resulting in... Starland Raiders acting first before getting hit.

So there you have it. Its a joyful month of Wars~
^_^

That wasnt a threat it was a promis that if nataku hit us we would strike back at his clan, since he doesnt care if he ranks(kinda pointless to attack someone that doesnt care, and doesnt have any money or land.)
Nataku said on: 2008-03-04 02:26 pm
5897 Days, 5 Hrs, 52 Min, 34 Sec ago
Dude it w3asnt SS who pushed for WAR it was me and only me, i saw an opportunity for some fun and jumped on it you silly.

plus if i see a threat to a clannmate, i'm leaving no chance for them to be hit.

pre emptive, better safe than sorry. and always maintain a safe level of paranoia.

dude if you openly surrender To Starland Raiders, well hop off the bandwagon.

[Added at 03/04/2008 14:37:20 by Nataku]
well not only SR but the bigger clans who got you in there sights as well

we could all kiss and make out/up yah know.
Rick.T said on: 2008-03-04 02:50 pm
5897 Days, 5 Hrs, 28 Min, 49 Sec ago
lol surrender to what?

You must be crazy nataku.

I would much rather have 4 clans attacking Ace then surrender to Starland for no apparent cause and therefore have only 3 clans attacking us.

My point about SR joining the band wagon has just been proven by nataku himself, SR had no reason to join the war other than after the main mass we were weak they took advantage of us: I guess this is how Starland has always been now that I think about it. Anyways this is what you get SS when you let people like nataku do the talking

Nataku you don't speak for all clans and if the other 3 clans resolve this issue with Ace I will still be hostile with SR you have made a permanent opponent for your actions and you'll pay.

Viper10488 said on: 2008-03-04 03:32 pm
5897 Days, 4 Hrs, 47 Min, 10 Sec ago
i'd like to readdress a situation

SM. with your stated fact that it was not SR's (specifically not SS's) fault. but still chose to target SS. i mean bluntly... that doesn't even add up. so of course SS and SR itself will get offended.

now enough with the flaming everyone~ lets just do what we have to do (play the game, mass and etc)

and when necessary after a good fun round (talk about peace treaties at the end) or just start fresh next round xD

[Added at 03/04/2008 15:38:54 by Viper10488]
oh yes, one last thing i'd like to address
that clan member of urs Murdock86

u needa keep him in control. he hits me, does nothing, hits tommy_v a few times then randomly targets DannyFO. Now personally DannyFO (Soul Slayers) has NOTHING to do with this but ur member hit him. who knows how Danny will react.

[Added at 03/04/2008 15:40:25 by Viper10488]
one last edit...

Murdock86 said on: 2008-03-04 15:38:11
Sent: 1 Minutes, 49 Seconds ago
sorry im a noob i just want better tech want top 50 sorry - [Reply]
Nataku said on: 2008-03-04 03:44 pm
5897 Days, 4 Hrs, 35 Min, 7 Sec ago
not only that, you are at War with the clan i will be returning to after SR, so i had no choice rly.
Archer said on: 2008-03-04 03:52 pm
5897 Days, 4 Hrs, 27 Min, 10 Sec ago
If Murdock86 is serious about learning. He should join a learning clan with someone experienced to help him go through a round seriously.

Ace might or might not be a good clan since it has a good number of newbs in there this round so he might not be getting the attention he needs.

Attacking randomly hurts the tech, not help.

[Added at 03/04/2008 15:53:06 by Archer]
I recommend small clans or clans where almost everyone knows the game well enough to rank.
Ask plenty of questions.
SilverSurfer said on: 2008-03-04 04:02 pm
5897 Days, 4 Hrs, 16 Min, 48 Sec ago
Not only I, but Tommy and Nook were supposedly targetted as well. That in itself is enough reason.

SR never jumps on the badwagon, in fact, we used to war for rounds, mainly against clans like X, and had previous beef with Casey. However, our clan is a different clan now, and old trifles had been put aside with the arrival of a new time and new members. That being said, I could not deny an OLD member his return(WARBEAST), and Nataku has always been here since SR was reactivated. Maybe these two had a part to play in the hostility against SR, but they are true members. Unlike your "Easy bake oven" of a clan that was assembled in mere minutes. Clans like yours are the actual "BANDWAGON" itself. You just collect as many people as possible, to substitute your lack of Adequacy. You're like the big bag of shake(You've obviously been smoking), and now we got to throw you in the trash where you belong. How many of your players even want to support Casey? It's most probable that they just want to war, and if given the chance, they'd probably mass you guys yourselves. Just a few big-mouthed mocking bird roaches running gerbals; ACE is.
Viper10488 said on: 2008-03-04 04:11 pm
5897 Days, 4 Hrs, 7 Min, 32 Sec ago
err... now now lets not bash~ ^-^

No Bashing
Just Massing~
Sandmand99 said on: 2008-03-04 04:55 pm
5897 Days, 3 Hrs, 23 Min, 27 Sec ago
Im not new lol Just a new name! As for the war this round if my clan members all fight then im cool with helping the clan with a goal! Rick is right though its nice to see that clans fear us in a way that they make sure to bring 4 clans to the party! Oh well ill stick with you rick im not 1 to hide or kiss asses lmao
WARBEAST said on: 2008-03-04 05:02 pm
5897 Days, 3 Hrs, 16 Min, 34 Sec ago
...."I wonder if they REALLY know WHO made this THING start"...MUHAHAHAHA

waits for the POST's to ROLL on in.....I KNOW who STARTED this WAR...:)
Viper10488 said on: 2008-03-04 05:18 pm
5897 Days, 3 Hrs, 1 Min, 11 Sec ago
Warbeast... shut up.
The real person who started this is Casey himself. For being his ignorant self. END OF STORY~
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2008-03-04 06:35 pm
5897 Days, 1 Hr, 43 Min, 37 Sec ago
You are a an idiot SS. Nataku WAS the one that told us the he was massing us in chat. We then told him that instead of attacking him, because he does not care about his nation, we would hit you.

Jay- Love how you tell people how to stop bashing and then call me an idiot. You can go screw yourself BTW.

To Mavs - You kids are bad. Got go get your buddies to help you? Domination pwnt you many of times and i think next round we might just start up another godd massing for you noobs.

Also, i would like to add, that no one from Ace massed any Mav member besides me. We jacked Hi-liter up because he of how he ruined my won round last round, and also how he randomly ran his mouth when he dosent even know how to play this friggin game right.

Storm - I play in the chat about masssing people all the time. Ive told DN about every day that he is gettting massed. And yet he hasent got massed at all? I wouldnt just randomly say "LET MASS THRUSTER, HES GOT NO CHANCE IN WINNING BUT LETS DO IT!" in the middle of chat. I am not stupid. Think whatever you want though.

Rick.T said on: 2008-03-04 06:42 pm
5897 Days, 1 Hr, 36 Min, 28 Sec ago
Im done in these forums

I didnt make these thread for people to bash me and/or ace

MOD STOP THREAD