Nations Forum

Facebook 4 replies

Moonshine said on: 2012-11-06 12:55 pm
4188 Days, 6 Hrs, 43 Min, 51 Sec ago
When will someone contact facebook about integrating the nations game within their framework? http://developers.facebook.com/

20-30 active members every round is really old, dull, and boring. I want the glory days back. If the game grew large like it once was then the site can be profitable and give compensation to current developers while we further evolve it. Plus older members who hit the road may find the willingness to come back.
TBrown (Admin) said on: 2012-11-07 09:15 am
4187 Days, 10 Hrs, 23 Min, 16 Sec ago
That sounds intriguing. When I think of a FB integration with nations, all I think of are the following:
-Notifications to your feed regarding attacks, and allies.
-Reminders that you have turns available.

What else do you guys see from other similar games?

Superman said on: 2012-11-07 01:45 pm
4187 Days, 5 Hrs, 53 Min, 5 Sec ago
With that said, nations would need limited attacks.
Increase turns per attack, or something...
Otherwise, all hell on your facebook page. lol
Or be like, Youve been attacked 14x by this player.

I think it`s totally do-able.
And I would think Facebook helps with the notifications in someway. O.o

Good Luck. =P

[Added at 11/07/2012 13:47:44 by Superman]
PS.
Put TL on there too. Thatd be kool. lol
Stoutn said on: 2012-11-07 09:12 pm
4186 Days, 22 Hrs, 26 Min, 59 Sec ago
Notifications:
Setup so that anything you need notified about, gives a single notification that, when viewed, displays all things you need to know.

Attacks:
Attacks may need limited, however the tech level range does protect from a large majority of players to high or to low to attack you. Keep an eye on how things go at first, adjust accordingly.

Advertisement:
Get it out there, and get every single player possible. Get one more.

Rankings:
I have long thought that rankings should be determined by amount of players active. Top 50 players with only 20 or less actual players is kinda depressing. The top say 30% of players should be ranked.

Customization:
The site could really use a visual upgrade. Maybe even the option to change how you see it. Not required, but hings are different on the net now, joining the rest of the web visually wouldn't hurt.
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2012-11-14 08:26 am
4180 Days, 11 Hrs, 12 Min, 36 Sec ago
Yeah, I don't see how Nations would be easily worked into Facebook. TL on the other hand would be a great way to ease into the Facebook community and it would be a fairly easy game to get set up and get people hooked.