Nations Forum

War... What is it good for 5 replies

HotdogMan said on: 2013-01-18 09:45 am
4112 Days, 15 Hrs, 40 Min, 0 Sec ago
Alright so this is a formal declaration of war. Probably been a while since one of these have occured. For some reason Dynasty X has been attacked by 3 other clans without any declarations made. I understand times may have changed how this is done in game but that used to be somwhat taboo to call upon war allies to attack a clan without declaring war. This round we were definately caught off guard but its not over.

The largest offense is Thruster and clan doom. I personally gave up my shot at winning this round to defend thruster against his attackers. Now he is an enemy because of this slight Dynasty X is declaring war against Doom.

Hoeiri and AC have also been attacking us non stop. I suspect that Hoieri and AC will get involved in this war as well as I dont believe thruster will go without seeking help and the advantage of numbers. If Hoiri and AC do not wish for war next round please post here stating so. If you do intend on getting involved with the clan war between DynastyX and Doom then consider this our declaration separately for each Clan.

Terms: We will fight until a surrender is posted by a SA of (insert clan name that applies).

Good luck this round and next.
Cody said on: 2013-01-18 09:46 am
4112 Days, 15 Hrs, 39 Min, 2 Sec ago
well obviously that was my post... leo stole it.
Roughrider said on: 2013-01-18 10:50 am
4112 Days, 14 Hrs, 35 Min, 7 Sec ago
well said hotdog.

i'm pretty sure i called thruster a 'user' in my earlier thread. you just confirmed what thruster has done his whole nations career.

i've received a lot of attacks from many different members and i don't take it personal. it's supposed to a war game. it's fun trying to rebuild and retaliate. kaz hit me twice and i retaliated twice. storm killed me and i was to weak to get him back, no big deal.

thruster's my main target. if others defend him then they will become targets as well. they just won't be my MAIN target.
Superman said on: 2013-01-18 05:03 pm
4112 Days, 8 Hrs, 22 Min, 45 Sec ago
*Puts on his War tights*
ChaoticLaw said on: 2013-01-18 09:57 pm
4112 Days, 3 Hrs, 28 Min, 41 Sec ago
I would just like to say that Supes looks pretty secksi in tights...
Cody said on: 2013-01-19 12:41 pm
4111 Days, 12 Hrs, 44 Min, 11 Sec ago
^truth