Nations Forum

Incorporating medical 6 replies

TheWhiteDemon said on: 2014-08-31 02:12 pm
4421 Days, 19 Hrs, 4 Min, 14 Sec ago
I remember back in the day i think we use to incorporate medical. Does anyone still do this? I do believe it gives you more ag/ref a turn but i honestly forget how much we did...anyone remember?
Stormbringer said on: 2014-09-01 04:31 pm
4420 Days, 16 Hrs, 45 Min, 21 Sec ago
Yes, medical does boost refinery without a doubt. As far as how much I can not honestly say but it can be used a bit once military researches kind of max out.
XSquad said on: 2014-09-04 07:37 am
4418 Days, 1 Hr, 38 Min, 54 Sec ago
helps a lot for people supporting, or recovering from a massings and stuffs. But it help's the whole econimic aspect. $, Food, oil if I remeber correctly.
Gemz said on: 2014-09-11 11:46 pm
4410 Days, 9 Hrs, 29 Min, 29 Sec ago
ind. helps food and oil, i think med does population
XSquad said on: 2014-09-12 06:58 am
4410 Days, 2 Hrs, 17 Min, 45 Sec ago
didnt Ind help money wise?
Cronus said on: 2014-09-14 07:13 am
4408 Days, 2 Hrs, 2 Min, 58 Sec ago
Medical does food/oil Industrial raises your $ per turn by .35%
XSquad said on: 2014-09-15 05:48 pm
4406 Days, 15 Hrs, 28 Min, 1 Sec ago
thats what I thought!