Terran Legacy Forum

Idea / Suggestion 2 replies

ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2007-02-12 02:27 am
6283 Days, 9 Hrs, 1 Min, 0 Sec ago
I propose that we start to actually USE the Terran Legacy Chatroom. Now, there's also a second part to this proposal: the few of us that still play from the old days should take it upon ourselves to teach the newer players the benefits of coming to the main site.

A lot of people seem to not even notice NetNexus as a whole for whatever reason; when they are in Terran Legacy they avoid the side-buttons. If we can manage to get the newer players introduced to the main site, we could all sit in the Terran Legacy chat room (the Nations one isn't newb friendly) and teach them about the game. Additionally, it would give us something to do while we play Terran Legacy, and it will help to arrange wars and promote a more multiplayer environment. Eventually we could also integrate the newer players into the Nations community, because we all know that most of NetNexus is stuck on that side of the forums.
-DarkDEATH- said on: 2007-02-12 03:15 am
6283 Days, 8 Hrs, 13 Min, 37 Sec ago
I like the way you think, first we need people to actually log into TL so we can talk to other people :P
ANONYMOUS_USER said on: 2007-02-12 06:00 pm
6282 Days, 17 Hrs, 28 Min, 17 Sec ago
I agree 100%. But we really do need more people to play in order to actually use the chatrooms. Right now I'm the only person on TL. =|But yea if more people play then we could use the rooms more often