Terran Legacy Forum

Bloody hell 6 replies

Short-of-fusee said on: 2009-01-18 09:56 pm
5576 Days, 18 Hrs, 1 Min, 7 Sec ago
Used to use this absolutely years ago! Forgot this website existed. I would put my previous usernames if I could remember them, but I can't so oh well! (I remember using short of fuse and demon_wrath or something, anyway)...

The good old Hell raiser v shadows of apocalypse (SoA was better, obviously :D) rivalry was a good'un. Took an alcohol-fueled night to remind me of this website, a bit random, but there you go!

Anyway, hope everyone is getting along well in life.

Strange.. very, very strange....
Short-of-fusee said on: 2009-01-18 10:10 pm
5576 Days, 17 Hrs, 47 Min, 2 Sec ago
Whatever happened to the likes of druggy and slambonie? What happened with the likes of battlecruiser and MA (whatever MA standed for.. I cant remember..)? I cant believe I remember the days of being introduced to this website as a 13 year old. Times haven't half changed, eh?
Tooks said on: 2009-01-18 10:37 pm
5576 Days, 17 Hrs, 19 Min, 55 Sec ago
Battlecruiser is still around, he just plays Nations now. The others retired I think from the site I believe.

TL has pretty much died out except for a few diehard players. Theres not much of a community left for it.

You can't log into your accounts because about a year ago TL's database was wiped clean and new ranks/weapons/monsters were added.

Hope that answers most of your questions.
Desideo said on: 2009-01-19 10:16 am
5576 Days, 5 Hrs, 40 Min, 36 Sec ago
Yeah, it was reset and everyone was like ZOMFG, and some were like OMG WTF, and it was momentarily alive then it died off almost completely, and those few that were actually still here playing age old accounts didn't even bother playing anymore. So pretty much, it was like teasing an old man on his death bed with a 15 year old cheerleader, but then you take the chick away and you throw a brick on his throat and watch him gurgle away his life on his last apple sauce.
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2009-01-19 01:54 pm
5576 Days, 2 Hrs, 3 Min, 17 Sec ago
Every clan is gone. The reset happened and every stopped playing. Shadows of Apocalypse OWNED. If you're from back then, maybe you remember º§Kº as well. And MA stood for Mythological Age. Good to see somebody from way back when... try to pop in a little more!
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 2009-01-20 04:11 pm
5574 Days, 23 Hrs, 45 Min, 45 Sec ago
Toad, Todd, Short_of_Fuse, and others. You were one of teh key members of SoA!! I hardcore remember you now that I've searched the archives... I found a post back in 2002 of you refereeing a war between ShadyKnights and Hellraiser.
MVP said on: 2009-01-28 08:33 am
5567 Days, 7 Hrs, 24 Min, 13 Sec ago
I remeber you, I used to be in S.O.A for a bit...used to switch between all of 'em really. I was CrossFire, must've been about 4/5 years ago now.