Terran Legacy Forum

NEWB.... kinda 3 replies

We_Do_It_Big said on: 2011-04-03 09:14 pm
4743 Days, 10 Hrs, 26 Min, 13 Sec ago
I played this back when i was 9 or 10... now 21... someone wanna send me some credits?
Slambonie said on: 2011-04-04 08:18 am
4742 Days, 23 Hrs, 21 Min, 54 Sec ago
LMFAOOOOOOO, First I need your username and second, are you a corpral or higher?

The game has been updated since last time you played so heres some advice that will help you if you plan on getting to diety!!!!

DO NOT PROMOTE RIGHT AWAY!!!! Im telling you if you do, you will mess your file up and will have to start all over again, stay private until you have at least 25000credits this way you can buy a good weapon and armor because the monsters in the WL are alot harder. ALWAYS bank your money, and if you try to promose to erica go staright to propose dont flirt or kiss her, and if she dosnt except , go to WL and die , this way you wont have to waste 5hours to try again.There are VIP weapons and normal weapons,The vip weapons you cannot buy no matter what unless you are vip or you have a vip bind on your account.

Theres some more to explain but that should help you out for now, if you need anything else let me no, ohh and ITEMS.... best items is sheild generator or small sheld generator, there is one better but ive never found it yet, GOOD LUCK
We_Do_It_Big said on: 2011-04-04 01:48 pm
4742 Days, 17 Hrs, 51 Min, 46 Sec ago
yep to late, file already sucks and has to be done over....

thanks... it was short lived oh well
Slambonie said on: 2011-04-05 07:10 am
4742 Days, 30 Minutes, 36 Seconds ago
LOL how did i no that was going to happen lol, Anyways start over, this time take my advice and you will do fine, When you get to corpral msg me and i will send you some tl credits to help you out, GOOD LUCK