Underground Goblin camp 6 replies

Crystalann said on: 2008-05-05 08:04 am
5834 Days, 2 Hrs, 47 Min, 26 Sec ago
Enter Goblin Armory

should actually be

Enter Goblin Shield Shop

also

Enter Goblin Armory
should actually exist in there with certain types of armour at the descretion of our builders.

That is all.

[Added at 05/05/2008 08:06:49 by Crystalann]
Unsure if this is intentional or not.

Goblin altar : does not contain redeem points.
If this is supposed to be this way then ignore this message if not then continue :)

[Added at 05/05/2008 08:10:38 by Crystalann]
Goblin Supply Depot:
has a space to buy something tho theres nothing in that space.
Crlaozwyn said on: 2008-05-05 09:01 am
5834 Days, 1 Hr, 50 Min, 36 Sec ago
"Enter Goblin Armory should actually be Enter Goblin Shield Shop"
No Crystal, it should not be. I made the area, and I called the shops what I wanted them to be called. If you want to name shops differently, I suggest you become a builder and make your own areas. See definition 3 of the word armory: "a place where arms and armor are made; an armorer's shop; arsenal." Shields are a type of armor. Also, there's nothing that says each area needs to have one of each type of shop, so why does the area need another shop for you to buy armor?

The goblin alter does not contain a warpstone OR redeem points, and that is intentional. I'm a careful builder - you can fairly safely assume that the things in my areas are the way they are because I set them that way.
Crystalann said on: 2008-05-05 12:40 pm
5833 Days, 22 Hrs, 11 Min, 42 Sec ago
ok, fair enough, none of this post was ment to be intentionally insulting, it seems like it came off that way from your reply. it was meerly to let you know if it was not ment to be that way.

[Added at 05/05/2008 13:58:39 by Crystalann]
also the only reason i post things like this is because it is in beta so if there is a mistake its better to post it now rather than let it carry over. and i think the last thing i posted
about the blank spot but a buy at the end was a mistake. or something being worked on possibly(would be cool if it were hehe)
but like i said not ment to be insulting , personally i love your area and havent left it since.
TheSource (Admin) said on: 2008-05-05 11:04 pm
5833 Days, 11 Hrs, 47 Min, 38 Sec ago
Appreciate the feedback.
Crlaozwyn said on: 2008-05-06 07:51 am
5833 Days, 3 Hrs, 23 Sec ago
Sorry Crystal - my intent wasn't to snap at you. As TS said, we really do appreciate honest feedback. My problem is that I'm a writer, and so to some extent I consider the words I write as art. I just get a bit touchy when people say that my "art" isn't right.

The blank space at the end of the Supply Depot was an error on my part - I had just copied how I saw other people do shops, and I misunderstood the use one of the characters. It's been fixed. Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the area - although the next one to be released will be for lower levels, I should have more stuff for you to do fairly soon!
Crystalann said on: 2008-05-07 09:01 am
5832 Days, 1 Hr, 50 Min, 25 Sec ago
Yay, Thanks Crla, You rock hun. :D cant wait for more of your areas. Wish i could be a builder btw. However i most likely need to spend more time here again.
GuildaMage said on: 2008-06-02 08:50 am
5806 Days, 2 Hrs, 1 Min, 54 Sec ago
I would imagine that the reason s/he thought it was supposed to be shield shop instead of armory was because most of the other areas are labelled that way. (at least the ones ive been to)