Nations Forum

WAR W/ CHATTAN 61 replies

Al_capone said on: 2008-05-25 08:16 pm
5807 Days, 20 Hrs, 36 Min, 14 Sec ago
Ok i didnt look for this,provoke this nor did anyone in ravens.Stormbringer thou your position is understandable on tech swapping....the side step you took with deathhunter is not acceptable.

Be nice to get thru a round without stuff like this happening.
Loki said on: 2008-05-25 08:52 pm
5807 Days, 20 Hrs, 42 Sec ago
I have to stand with Ravens here, I understand the "guilty" being hit though they are innocent of breaking the rules.

However the instant a innocent is hit GK will have to declare war aswell.

Please notice that we have stayed out of this even though you have sent many many "un-provoked" attacks against us.

Neither Ravens nor GK have asked for this war, I believe it is in the hands of the Chattan leaders now.
Djstayer5211 (Vip) said on: 2008-05-25 09:59 pm
5807 Days, 18 Hrs, 53 Min, 18 Sec ago
Hmmm.. i going to have to go with chattan on this one

[Added at 05/25/2008 22:09:58 by Djstayer5211]
If only they were wise and would understand this and discern what their end will be!
Deuteronomy 31:16

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell
Sin said on: 2008-05-26 12:40 am
5807 Days, 16 Hrs, 12 Min, 32 Sec ago
Even though I'm in Chatten I have not really attacked nor plan on it. I could care less about tech swapping.
Murdock86 said on: 2008-05-26 02:30 am
5807 Days, 14 Hrs, 23 Min, 5 Sec ago
oooooo i seeee can see both sides of the forum but did they let themselves in for it with GK??
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 03:53 am
5807 Days, 13 Hrs, 7 Sec ago
Dj. Do you understand.
They're declaring war on GK for using a strategy that no one has used (Or as frequently) before.
That'll be like attacking someone for lowlanding, pile stocking on the market, having a supporter, or having a disbander.

It's stupid.

I tried tech swapping with one techie this round (Because my ever so lovable three all dropped me) and I've gotta say...
Jing who has never missed turns... Has missed turns (Like 50+. And you remember how active I am)
It is really hard to pull off and BC deserves the tech gap that he has if he manage to pull it off successfully.
Has any one of you ever tried doing it before you bash the fluke out of it?

Btw:
I'm sure that SeanM did not planned to have the old way of rising (Score refreshes only when you log in) or the old way of having techies(1 player, 100 techies)... Or like Blake(Or jon) said, Pile stocking military on the market, but I'm sure most of you did it or still do it.(Hell, look at the market). And I'm sure most of you would prefer to use the old rise system again because it's "easier."

Now I find it completely hypocritical of you to declare war on tech swapping. A legal way to play (As said by the admin, not the mods), a really hard strategy that requires good friends and supporters which comes from having a reputation in the game, and almost spending 10+ hours on Nations to make sure your techies are here when you are.

And it's a strategy that everyone can use! From Users to VIP.

I don't see what is wrong with that.

Would you like it if the admins change it so that no matter what we research, we get the same tech? (4 military = .25 tech. 4 Industrial = .25 tech)

Just so we all play like robots and do the same thing over and over again.

Oh right... To the people who are just massing BC because they want someone new to win. (However little that percentage is)

Win by tech, not by war!
_ElessaR_ said on: 2008-05-26 04:47 am
5807 Days, 12 Hrs, 5 Min, 56 Sec ago
o.O
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 04:59 am
5807 Days, 11 Hrs, 53 Min, 19 Sec ago
Just because something is 'legal' doesn't make it right. In the history of civilization look at all the practices that were once legal that over time have become illegal.
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 05:06 am
5807 Days, 11 Hrs, 46 Min, 57 Sec ago
Okay.
What makes it so bad then.

[Added at 05/26/2008 05:09:04 by Archer]
And this is an online game, not civilization.

The admins input a set of rules that we have to follow and if we do not break them we are not violating any rules.

There is no reason to hate tech swapping.

If the user was like
"Instant 30 tech gap! Woot! It's so easy! I've got this round in the bag!"
Then it's bad.

But the user needs skills, hard work, friends, and teamwork.

It is a great strategy.

[Added at 05/26/2008 05:09:32 by Archer]
Not to mention time which hardly anyone puts into this game nowadays.
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 05:31 am
5807 Days, 11 Hrs, 21 Min, 12 Sec ago
This has the workings of becoming a very ugly war.
Hi-Liter said on: 2008-05-26 05:37 am
5807 Days, 11 Hrs, 15 Min, 48 Sec ago
the mavericks will stand side by side with our longest and only full alliance-Chattan!
Sal said on: 2008-05-26 06:56 am
5807 Days, 9 Hrs, 57 Min, 4 Sec ago
Why would they even need a reason to war? Isnt this a war game after all? The purpose isnt to stay peaceful through the whole round even if its the only way to achieve a really high tech.

Wether they war for tech swapping or for the color of your eyes, jing, they have the right to do it.

I'd like to point out one simple thing. Tech swapping is not illegal. Declaring war is not illegal. You think this war is not right, they think tech swapping is not right. So your opinions obviously dont matter since both rules have been set and arent going to change.

Have a war, its always fun :D
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 07:35 am
5807 Days, 9 Hrs, 17 Min, 58 Sec ago
Well said Sal!
Moonshine said on: 2008-05-26 07:36 am
5807 Days, 9 Hrs, 17 Min, 10 Sec ago
We are thy liberators!
Tooks said on: 2008-05-26 07:42 am
5807 Days, 9 Hrs, 10 Min, 50 Sec ago
My thoughts exactly, Sal.

You are a god...
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 07:43 am
5807 Days, 9 Hrs, 9 Min, 14 Sec ago
Only thing that stinks is i was cool with alot of ppl involved,heck i had 2 techies from chattan.
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 09:54 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 58 Min, 59 Sec ago
Okay...

*Deep breath*

No.
No it is not a war game.

It may have started out as a war game based on WW2, but it has since evolved into a teching game.
How?
Good question.

It stopped being a war game when war clans like Mav, 7th, or who knows how many more started disappearing and clans that want to win the top spot or Alt ranks replaced them.

It stopped being a war game when War clans actually get mass to hell because they want to war the top rankers.(Remember UA?)

It stopped being a war game when a player with 200 military can break through another player with 400 military.

It stopped being a war game when Clans actually come together just so someone can beat the 300 tech limit. (TheBest and Jeany)

It stopped being a war game when a majority of people frown at people ruining other people's rounds rather than saying "Good going!"

It stopped being a war game when people like Sal had all his competition and people who might hit him massed just so he can have the top score and win the round.

It stopped being a war game when the admins focus more time on the tech system and ignore the attack system.

It stopped being a war game when the term "Rise at the end of the round" began.

It stopped being a war game when people called a 30 + versus 15, bullying or messed up. In fact, i recalled seeing a quite a few clans agreeing to take out a certain clan for crushing their opponents so thoroughly because it is the right thing to do.

It stopped being a war game years ago and it may never become one again unless Blake fix the attack system and give the site a major make over... Which I doubt, since he is busy with another game initialed "T.A."

Frankly. Nations as a tech game is the only thing keeping Netnexus alive even though it is filled with Bugs(Or had been).

You see people say "I'm gonna buy vip and win the round!" or "I'm gonna buy vip and help Player A win the round!"
In fact, most people buys VIP to do strategies that would give them the most tech such as the 100 landing or the double digit landing.

BUT

You rarely see people say "I'm gonna buy vip so i can mass the s*** out of this guy!"
Warbeast is the exception, but he is a forty year old man with nothing better to do than playing a text based game with people who are half his age.

In fact, the sole fact that there is a "Records" page that shows all the rankings from the beginning rather than a "War Records Page" is proof enough that Nations is a TECH game, not a WAR game.

And, also. If Nations is a war game, then remove the 50% attacking limit since I'm sure new members or members that just came back wants to join in on the fun.

But no... Wait! I'm sure I heard a majority of the site praise Blake for adding that just so someone don't just come back and screw up someone's round for the heck of it. Some of those people included... Sal, Pic, and co.

Point is... Nations is a Tech Game.

If anyone doesn't like Nations as a tech game, too bad, it's staying.

Anyone who thinks differently should get their brains check.

BTW:

Chattan has always been a clan that is closely knitted with X and her SAs. And her long time SA, StormBringer, has always been a friendly player that doesn't usually attack unless there is a reason.

But I have seen them go to war just because someone is massing X's top member or even Pic himself. In fact, i recalled Storm massing me and Guild (Me for a few round straight) just because we were threats to someone from X taking the round.

So forgive me if i find it stupid for them to switch sides without a very good reason. Tech swapping itself is not a good reason enough which i argued a minute ago. In fact, i find it really really dumb of you.
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 10:06 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 46 Min, 17 Sec ago
Jing, it is a war game. There are still attack options. 'Nuff said.

[Added at 05/26/2008 10:09:50 by Stormbringer]
The only ones who look at this game as a strictly tech game are those who wish to do nothing but tech and then scream bloody murder if they get attacked. LOL So until this game is strictly a tech game with no attack options....get over it!
Sal said on: 2008-05-26 10:10 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 42 Min, 17 Sec ago
"It stopped being a war game when people like Sal had all his competition and people who might hit him massed just so he can have the top score and win the round."

That is a war strategy.

It includes attacks, losses and it grants the ability to the leader to win, which is exactly what a war game should be like.

Also, there a bunch of other facts that you stated which prove Nations to be a war game rather than a tech game.
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 10:15 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 37 Min, 58 Sec ago
I forgot to add.

Just because you have a hammer, doesn't mean you HAVE to use it to smash someone's face in.

For over 20 rounds, attack function is mostly used to get land for your own tech score or to screw someone up.

You see the attack function used more during the rise than during the middle of the round where wars should have been held.

Those attack function are mostly used to get quick land.
Guerrilla strike is most used because you get more land for your turn. (4 turn for 4 lands. Like exploring with 4 turns.)

In other cases, we see people attacking in hopes that the defender would screw up, but they would be attacked by other people, seeing how he's low on readyness and high on land.

And the other people explore to 200 lands with the attacker, but no more because they want to do well in the RANKINGS.
They know that if they drop a unit of land higher, they get destroyed by other people looking to explore to 200 lands.

[Added at 05/26/2008 10:18:26 by Archer]
And Sal.

That is considered by many to be a tech strategy and is considered cheap in the community.

Noticed that warring would last well over 15 days. And the end of the round attacks are just a war to secure your round. Aka, the top spot.

What you are doing is just getting pawns to do your dirty job while you rise and the round unopposed.

[Added at 05/26/2008 10:20:27 by Archer]
*And win the round unopposed.

[Added at 05/26/2008 10:24:13 by Archer]
Way*

Also.

It is common knowledge that attacking during the rise is nothing personal. So you took advantage of that and got your clan mates to go open season on your competition and would be attacker.

It's cheap, but it's so you would get a better TECH score.

In fact, BC would have broken 300 last round had Pic and Co not mass him to bits and pieces.
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 10:25 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 27 Min, 38 Sec ago
It's a strategy that uses war to be successful. Want to talk about cheap? Like doing nothing but tech and making no attacks and then use one of your pawns to farm for you to rise off at the end?
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 10:28 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 25 Min, 8 Sec ago
Stormbringer,my clan was not in running for top clan.....and when have i ever attacked chattan?.Think it shows with your misshandling of deathhunter and putting my tech on the line for him....i show more loyalty than you ever would.

Your a spurt of the moment player...you had a goal of BC,but you have my clanmate massed(and hes a new player).Did you once message me or deathhunter and say"look we are doing this and we feel the new guy should step away from this action".No you didnt you acted irrational not looking at the big picture,your glory hound pursuit of garbage has lost you respect in many ppls eyes......if you care or not your honor is as worthless as the missile attack button.

C-owards
H-ating
A-ll
T-ruth
T-ill
A-ll
N-azify
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 10:30 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 22 Min, 13 Sec ago
Something that everyone can do.

Provided that you have friends who are willing to do it for you.

You're asking someone to give you their round and it can only be done IF you had someone who likes you enough to give you their round, if you don't.

So long rise.

If you don't like it, you don't have to do it. If you can't do it, don't bash it.

I agree, it's cheap too, but it is also smart so you won't have to spend time and military to cripple someone's military to steal their land.

Your rise depends on how much you can get during the last 5 minutes and it is easier when you have a disbander.

Besides.

I'm sure we all have spies to esp for farms and if we got them, they won't be much of ANY help to anyone but ourselves.

If you can't do that, then look at the news. It was put there for a reason.

Once he's disbanded, it fair game.

[Added at 05/26/2008 10:32:30 by Archer]
Are you hating on someone JUST because someone respect them enough to give them an easier rise?
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 10:34 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 18 Min, 25 Sec ago
Al you were all for attacking those doing tech swapping. Oh, until you let some one in your clan who was doing so as well. So let's not debate character further. ;)
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 10:39 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 13 Min, 29 Sec ago
character?,and what character greatness have you shown this round?......you have turn ppl against each that have been friends for some time.Dont you dare for one second act like your not the cause for the dumbest war of all time.Congrats on your nazi tactics.....should we all just quit so you can play and feel good about winning a round.
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-26 10:45 am
5807 Days, 6 Hrs, 8 Min, 0 Sec ago
Al I don't need to win a round. And no YOU are the cause of the dumbest war ever. You asked me first my take on things and then said you agreed. You even indicated your clan was willing to war over the issue. So who's misleading who?
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 11:16 am
5807 Days, 5 Hrs, 36 Min, 26 Sec ago
Hmmm i am the cause....well thought out response.Nice side stepping,even thou you know you were wrong and this could of been avoided.Well im done with you nazi,good luck in the war.
SaNdYx said on: 2008-05-26 11:43 am
5807 Days, 5 Hrs, 9 Min, 56 Sec ago
i would have disband for Storm
GuildaMage said on: 2008-05-26 11:55 am
5807 Days, 4 Hrs, 57 Min, 41 Sec ago
This game isnt about who has the most skill, its about who has the most clout and the most willingness to push the boundaries.

This game shouldnt have techies. You shouldnt have to put *your* success in anothers hands.

In that same situation, we shouldnt be allowing people to "give up their round" for others. It takes it from being about how skilled you are, to how many self-less friends you have.

Guildasolution:

Make illegal any help from an outside source. This includes market.

Instead of allowing us to sell items to other users, allow vips to sell items to the system. Make it abuot supply/demand. If alot of oil/food is being sold, the system's prices should be fairly low. If a very small amount is being sold, then prices should be higher. Also, allow users to "purchase" from the system at whatever the current "sell" price is.

It allows us to have a market, for vips to be able to gain from it still, but it keeps players from being able to abuse it.

This game is about who has the most friends, not who has the most talent.

Yes, i think alot of the same people who do well now, would still do well on that different system, and while it might not change the outcome of a winner, it may change how people view that winner.

The latest wins from BC and AK havent been widely viewed as "man those guys are good" but as "man those guys are cheap". They rely on others to get them their win (yes they could probably do it alone, but that ISNT the point, nor is it what is actually happenning).

[Added at 05/26/2008 12:00:53 by GuildaMage]
In short:

Nations is not a tech game.
Nations is not a war game.
Nations is a "who has the most friends" game.

Without an enforced change in rules, and without a good deal of re-coding, this wont change.

Storm/Chattan, youre attacks wont change how this game is played, all you will be doing is *possibly* putting a pause to it for the duration of your war. That being said, enjoy the war.

nn doesnt have any *good* competitive games, that sounds harsh, but its the truth. Most of the people playing nations now are trying to reclaim the fun they remember having, or are trying to leave their mark on the game. I dont think the admins plan on fixing nations so that it works how it should. From my understanding, they intend to create a new game, and assuming:

1. that it is a successfull game
2. does what nations was meant to do

then we will see the end of nations. Alot of players dont want to hear this, nations is game theyve enjoyed and played for a very long time, but if you are honest with yourself: Do you really enjoy playing this game still? I think most of you will realize that you play it more out of habit, or as a way to stay close to the friends youve made here, not because you actually enjoy it.
Cap4 said on: 2008-05-26 01:12 pm
5807 Days, 3 Hrs, 40 Min, 30 Sec ago
Jing your posts throughout this thread have made me giggle.
Archer said on: 2008-05-26 02:16 pm
5807 Days, 2 Hrs, 36 Min, 50 Sec ago
Cap.
Got anything interesting to say?
No use beating around the bush.
Hi-Liter said on: 2008-05-26 02:32 pm
5807 Days, 2 Hrs, 20 Min, 43 Sec ago
storm is right, i have many messages from Al about warring with the tech swappers. then he lets one of them in his clan and chooses to back them when they're massed.

could you explain your actions Al?

and you saying this is the dumbest war ever in nations? no war is dumb-war is FUN. muhahahhaahha
Moonshine said on: 2008-05-26 02:33 pm
5807 Days, 2 Hrs, 20 Min, 2 Sec ago
This game doesnt take much skill at all.
Darkmessiah said on: 2008-05-26 03:53 pm
5807 Days, 59 Minutes, 53 Seconds ago
Stop writing papers people takes me forever to read :P

This is still a war game no matter what.

The thing I noticed in the past couple of rounds; is that once you get a war clan formed, they attack a clan and their alliances automatically jump in and start massing the new clan.

Its hard to have a war genre game when the top 5 clans are all allied.
ShadowLord69 said on: 2008-05-26 05:29 pm
5806 Days, 23 Hrs, 23 Min, 32 Sec ago
wow guys you all got extremely viscious with eacother...

you guys all take a step back and breath, were all friends here :p
Cap4 said on: 2008-05-26 06:36 pm
5806 Days, 22 Hrs, 16 Min, 23 Sec ago
Well instead of "beating around the bush" I'll go ahead and say it. I think the so called "top" players are afraid of war and use their popularity to put down any war against them.
Darkmessiah said on: 2008-05-26 06:48 pm
5806 Days, 22 Hrs, 4 Min, 19 Sec ago
well said
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-26 07:09 pm
5806 Days, 21 Hrs, 43 Min, 41 Sec ago
cap4 you act like you just joined last week on this site.......are you forgetting all the old wars they had when they were in true x.

Swear ppl go brain dead about the past.And the ppl that joined within the last year have no right to complain about this issue......you havent earned the right to.

_ElessaR_ said on: 2008-05-26 08:05 pm
5806 Days, 20 Hrs, 47 Min, 27 Sec ago
I think this is the only online game I know of that has so much drama, just because of ONE frigin' war.
Sin said on: 2008-05-26 08:24 pm
5806 Days, 20 Hrs, 28 Min, 41 Sec ago
I need to speak my mind don't I? I need to get into this a little don't I? I mean I'm in Chattan. I don't like the whole idea. "Oh let's war cause the are tech swapping." Yeah I dislike tech swapping, but I really could care less. It's just a strategy. I'm not siding with anyone I am freelancing. I rather help Chattan out but I just don't like this war.

I have friends in all these clans involved. I am not breaking friendship to keep one from being able to win. Let them win though it annoys you seeing the same person win. If you don't want to see them win then try harder so you can win. If you don't care about winning then support someone else other than the previous winners.

Now I personally think this is all stupid. I can care less what you people think. I am sticking to this. Do as you wish don't expect nothing less back.
Viper10488 said on: 2008-05-26 08:30 pm
5806 Days, 20 Hrs, 22 Min, 16 Sec ago
now Sin (Rabafi) one statement to make. Friends we do have yes...
in Different clans... of course...
but a war is a war. its not like you wont be friends after the war.
Darkmessiah said on: 2008-05-26 08:34 pm
5806 Days, 20 Hrs, 18 Min, 24 Sec ago
Im not new.

enough said if your talking to me Al
Bender234 said on: 2008-05-26 08:42 pm
5806 Days, 20 Hrs, 10 Min, 50 Sec ago
War, perfect for a war game.
It's what brings the challenge, and give the certain individuals more credit for still winning at the end of it all.

And I was just wondering can the tech swapping be used with the same ally? Like... Canceling an alliance with a person then offering it again and accepting? If so ain't that a form of cheating? Is it being done? =O

[Added at 05/26/2008 20:45:30 by Bender234]
Aghhh, I'm hopeless with this tech swapping thing... I don't get it. Just so many faults and glitches...
Viper10488 said on: 2008-05-26 08:53 pm
5806 Days, 19 Hrs, 59 Min, 40 Sec ago
i am hoping we can all talk this out nicely...
Cap4 said on: 2008-05-26 09:09 pm
5806 Days, 19 Hrs, 43 Min, 31 Sec ago
Al.... I'm not dumb I do remember the OLD wars but how long has it been since people didn't fairy and cry about a war. It's funny how not even a handful of people win almost every round. And yes I know it takes time and dedication to win a round but when it takes using shady methods to win that's when it's just dumb and not worth the time for anyone but the 10 people who choose to play that way. In the end I think it will take a war to stop this argument and shut some people up. I know there will be a lot of lost friendships and stuff like that but I don't care to be honest. Also I know I used very little punctuation again because I don't care.
_ElessaR_ said on: 2008-05-26 09:41 pm
5806 Days, 19 Hrs, 11 Min, 41 Sec ago
Lets have a war every round. That way more nubs would be encouraged to play this game.
GuildaMage said on: 2008-05-27 05:26 am
5806 Days, 11 Hrs, 26 Min, 53 Sec ago
Lol, i doubt this war will change anything.
Viper10488 said on: 2008-05-27 08:47 am
5806 Days, 8 Hrs, 5 Min, 49 Sec ago
now lets all halt and talk about this yes?
good glad u agree.
Darkmessiah said on: 2008-05-27 12:51 pm
5806 Days, 4 Hrs, 2 Min, 7 Sec ago
why cant we all just get a bong
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-27 02:59 pm
5806 Days, 1 Hr, 53 Min, 24 Sec ago
Guess we have scheduled talks today with all parties involved so ravens all hold tight and not attack,pending current talks.
Al_capone said on: 2008-05-27 06:44 pm
5805 Days, 22 Hrs, 8 Min, 47 Sec ago
Ravens and chattan have agreed to call of this war.No hard feelings to anyone involved.
Stormbringer said on: 2008-05-27 06:57 pm
5805 Days, 21 Hrs, 55 Min, 25 Sec ago
Agreed. War is finished. We have no hard feelings with Al or clan Ravens.
Breakyourself said on: 2008-05-27 08:06 pm
5805 Days, 20 Hrs, 46 Min, 16 Sec ago
lets bring back the Vikings and just have them mass everyone like way back when!

p.s. jing, ur posts are just to f'in long, so i just skipped them
Nataku said on: 2008-05-27 09:33 pm
5805 Days, 19 Hrs, 19 Min, 36 Sec ago
vanilla ice ice baby , the only thing i'll smoke out of a bong these days is... Tobacco

actually, i got a nice hookah for tobacco, but no more pot for me.. heh
JEBStuart said on: 2008-05-28 05:32 am
5805 Days, 11 Hrs, 20 Min, 16 Sec ago
Breakyourself (Vip) said on: 05/27/08 8:06 pm
(9 Hrs, 24 Min, 7 Sec ago)
lets bring back the Vikings and just have them mass everyone like way back when!

Now there's a plan I like!
GuildaMage said on: 2008-05-28 07:24 am
5805 Days, 9 Hrs, 28 Min, 16 Sec ago
What about chattan/gk?
Roman said on: 2008-05-28 04:32 pm
5805 Days, 20 Minutes, 23 Seconds ago
GuildaMage, about your post on the 05/26/08,
i agree
Viper10488 said on: 2008-05-28 09:48 pm
5804 Days, 19 Hrs, 5 Min, 5 Sec ago
it is settled Mike.
GuildaMage said on: 2008-05-28 10:29 pm
5804 Days, 18 Hrs, 23 Min, 29 Sec ago
Good to hear.

And yeah, as much fun as nations is, i wont be too sad to see it go, if it does, its a bit of a shame its gotten to the point its at.
TheWhiteDemon said on: 2008-05-29 06:38 pm
5803 Days, 22 Hrs, 14 Min, 19 Sec ago
Go Ravens. I wish i had would of played this round so i could join you guys. =(
Nataku said on: 2008-05-29 07:10 pm
5803 Days, 21 Hrs, 42 Min, 59 Sec ago
Lol casey you dumb i love you

this war is done... well

it was more of a catfight!

*runs from both clans*
SilverSurfer said on: 2008-05-30 04:20 pm
5803 Days, 32 Minutes, 30 Seconds ago
Is Nations a "War game"? Is Nations a "Tech game"? Is it a "Get as many friends as you can"(Or however Guild put it) game...? The last makes more sense, but really, it's all of the above... That's why you guys can't seem to agree to disagree... Because both sides are partially correct.