Nations Forum

great friend to foe in exactly 1 message 57 replies

Gi_joe (Vip) said on: 2008-12-06 09:39 am
5618 Days, 15 Hrs, 10 Min, 21 Sec ago
Loki said on: 2008-12-05 18:37:26
Sent: 14 Hours, 54 Minutes, 9 Seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am hearing that AC is going to be hitting me end of round...

Honestly if it happens thats understandable...you have taken in memebrs I have been at war with since my return...and I did have a bad mannered moment, however you need to find out how your members act in chat as well as how others do ;)

Threats from people like break and ctdooku dont hold tight in my books...

Just know that if AC stops me from winning (the way sandy did - between that and his big mouth it started all of this) I will not allow a AC member to win a round while I am here. It is not a threat, not meant as one at all, just a warning to you and yours because I like you guys.

You know me well enough to know I am dedicated enough to throw a whole round away just to zero AC's chances in the last day. - [Reply]

i don't take kindly to threats or as you call it a warning. how i have handled things since i played this game is if i have an enemy or somone ruins my end of round i address it myself. i don't put someone else up to it. i have had good friends ruin my chance at 1st. i have been able to work it out with each one that has done that and call them good friends till this day. handle your business!
let the chips fall where they may.
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-06 09:49 am
5618 Days, 15 Hrs, 16 Sec ago
Just know that if AC stops me from winning (the way sandy did ?!?!?!

what i did lol?
Battlecruiser said on: 2008-12-06 12:54 pm
5618 Days, 11 Hrs, 54 Min, 57 Sec ago
It's hard to believe, but I believe you actually did stop Ray from winning once.
Kazoany said on: 2008-12-06 03:13 pm
5618 Days, 9 Hrs, 35 Min, 43 Sec ago
What's the problem if they attack you Loki? Isn't this a war game? Are they your allies? Are they your friends? Is avengers Gk's ally?

If not what's the problem?

You, and some other players, think the game resumes to tech. You have ppl playing just to give you money, others to give you land, other to tech you. And all the others cant attack? What's the point?

Breakyourself said on: 2008-12-06 03:14 pm
5618 Days, 9 Hrs, 34 Min, 46 Sec ago
you know loki...... i never had a problem with you untill the last 2 days, your just acting to arrogant and just say things that dont need to be said. all i see from you latly is you bad mouthing team mates and the clan, making empty threats of what you are going to do. and saying im making threats, you know i never once talked about attacking you or have i started any attacks so far, then i have you making threats at me, and telling me that your going to zero me and everyone in A/C if anything happens to you, then you have the reason to be arrogant in this conversation, you act if your above everyone, that you have an army to attack, and that you dont care about this round or any round, if thats true why you in such a fuss this round of something that probably wasnt gonna happen, to be honest any problems with you and me wouldnt have happend if you didnt say things that probably didnt need to be said but instead you were a AHOle to me

[Added at 12/06/2008 15:21:02 by Breakyourself]
btw i think i told you that this doesnt help your chances for getting attacked, you know i got that off of batman the dark night:P, also saying people like me who threaten you dont hold high in your book, i think you threw the first stone on this one, at least for me
Battlecruiser said on: 2008-12-06 03:29 pm
5618 Days, 9 Hrs, 19 Min, 34 Sec ago
omgicantreadthatimnottakingsidesontheconflictbutbreakseriouslythisisalmostwhatyour
postlookslikeonethingicansayisthatrayhasthebestsentencestructureinthisthread:D
Loki said on: 2008-12-06 03:41 pm
5618 Days, 9 Hrs, 8 Min, 30 Sec ago
ok step by step......

1) I asked Shadowlord to take care of sandy for me because now a day if you handle your own dirty business you dont win (wasted turns)

2) Hanne whom is in a NAP to AC clan hits Sandy (in AC)

3) BMX and Break spit chips because of the NAP

4) I messaged gi_joe and told he incoming attacks from sandy are my fault and expect she would pass that on to the tribe

5) come back 12 hours later and Hanne is being massed by several members of AC

6) say it is BS and that the message must not have gotten through by then but the Joe had told me things would be sorted out

7) massings continue then when talked about in chat I recieved in my veiw what was hostile positions from both BMX (leader of SM one of the clans involved) and Break

8) I said some things I probably should not have but given full context they were no where near as bad as they sound as the single liners break decided to put on the AC shouty. (yes I have seen it)

9) Get a message from Joe asking wtf thats all about, explain that it was not near as bad as it sounds the way break put it in and that there were other words in there like IF THEY CANNOT COMUNICTAE...

10) Ever time I log I have messages from people (AC asked whats up with this Break asked whats up with that AC are going to hit you end of round what are you going to do, you hurt this persons feelings they will hit you wah wah wah)

11) Find out the chances I will rise are low due to a meeting for work

12) get the 15th message or wisper in a hour about how I am going to be whiped out by AC

13) send the above message out of hate and anger

14) go into chat and say "well thats it I think I have stired it enough that they will definatley hit me :)" and tell break the message (he seems to get it to the clan faster than anyone else)

15) waiting game

Joe, I am honestly sorry if this has upset you and only you in AC.

I did and do value you as a player and did as a friend, the rest of AC...well yeh I dont know most of them and honestly dont really care.

I know the above message was a little much and I do apologize, I knew it would hit the right buttons. AC has always been known as a clan not to threaten.

I hope this makes for a fun war :)

And yes I will be amongst the troops this time (as you say man up)- unfortunately you cant man up and win now....but honestly winning is over rated
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-06 04:03 pm
5618 Days, 8 Hrs, 46 Min, 1 Sec ago
Battlecruiser (Mod) said on: 12/06/08 12:54 pm
(3 Hrs, 2 Min, 40 Sec ago)
It's hard to believe, but I believe you actually did stop Ray from winning once.

yeah ONCE.. but he ive been massed at each end of round from now 4 rounds.. + i just massed hannebauer 2d.. the other hits were missiles and didnt do much dmg + i think i was alone to attack him. Maybe some ACs member attack him like 2 times but you cant call it a mass attack
Breakyourself said on: 2008-12-06 04:04 pm
5618 Days, 8 Hrs, 45 Min, 31 Sec ago
1) i see and feel that you are talking crap about A/C so i posted wut you said for further consultation
2) i said you were being an arrogant Ahole in chat to bmx and that wut you did with hanne was a sleezy way of holding a personal grudge with someone,
3) Hanne got attacked by 2 people if i recal, 12 attacks which were mainly missles on the side issue that sandy lost 49 land by someone we have a nap with, which i doubt sandy got back, and this was before GI said not to attack.
4) BMX and i were talking and he said hanne probably got wut he deserved but he did his favor to you so things should be better now.
5) i enter a chat half away, to were you were threatening me and telling me im gonna get zeroed out along with the rest of the clan, and i return to my computer and you tell me to read wut you wrote above, and you keep on talking crap, which you dont stop to were i tell you your arrogant to your computer face.
6) sometimes you just need to stop talking and evaluate yourself and not say things that probably are out of line
7) Threats- i never told or said to anyone that i am gonna attack you, that i am going to murder you , make you lose the round, but you insist i make threats to you so whatever to your reasoning
8) if i say start talking crap about the green knights and say something about you as a leader, someone is gonna tell you that, kindof like when i said you were arrogant to bmx and that its shady, but to begin with i have you saying crap about A/C and something about GI so i put it were she could see it, soooo i say good say :)
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-06 04:05 pm
5618 Days, 8 Hrs, 44 Min, 11 Sec ago
and why is it hard to belive? lol.. im not a good player because im not vip and i dont have ppls who just want to support me, land farm, cash farm, etc?
Toyo said on: 2008-12-06 04:15 pm
5618 Days, 8 Hrs, 34 Min, 27 Sec ago
WAR !!!!!!!!!! and i think sandyx is the best player no vip
Viper10488 said on: 2008-12-06 04:20 pm
5618 Days, 8 Hrs, 29 Min, 6 Sec ago
???
oh boy. im glad i quit xD
Loki said on: 2008-12-06 05:16 pm
5618 Days, 7 Hrs, 33 Min, 23 Sec ago
breakyourself:
Who the hell are the green knights....maybe you should take some of your own advice break, and get some if not all of your "facts strait"

;)

This is a little off topic BUT:

Sandy you were an OK to good player, until that faithful day back in the last 2 days in round 64 when you told me I was crap and couldn't keep you out of the 25 or get into the top 5 from round 65 on.

:)

Kinda strange you said I was being a mocking bird y ahole then too....But then, look at your rankings since.

Nations Drama is fun.
GuildaMage said on: 2008-12-06 05:25 pm
5618 Days, 7 Hrs, 24 Min, 17 Sec ago
1) I asked Shadowlord to take care of sandy for me because now a day if you handle your own dirty business you dont win (wasted turns)

Right off the back you gave AC a good reason to attack you.

2) Hanne whom is in a NAP to AC clan hits Sandy (in AC)

Did you ask Hanne to do that?

3) BMX and Break spit chips because of the NAP

I would have been pissed off too.

4) I messaged gi_joe and told he incoming attacks from sandy are my fault and expect she would pass that on to the tribe

You told AC that you asked someone to mass a member of theirs and dont expect retaliation?

5) come back 12 hours later and Hanne is being massed by several members of AC

He broke an alliance, its understandable that they would mass him.

6) say it is BS and that the message must not have gotten through by then but the Joe had told me things would be sorted out

Is it your business what AC/sM do?

7) massings continue then when talked about in chat I recieved in my veiw what was hostile positions from both BMX (leader of SM one of the clans involved) and Break

From the sounds of it you just got both clans who were allies into a war, i would expect them both to be upset with you...

8) I said some things I probably should not have but given full context they were no where near as bad as they sound as the single liners break decided to put on the AC shouty. (yes I have seen it)

i <3 you still.

9) Get a message from Joe asking wtf thats all about, explain that it was not near as bad as it sounds the way break put it in and that there were other words in there like IF THEY CANNOT COMUNICTAE...

;/

10) Ever time I log I have messages from people (AC asked whats up with this Break asked whats up with that AC are going to hit you end of round what are you going to do, you hurt this persons feelings they will hit you wah wah wah)

The whole point in asking someone to mass someone else is to keep it a secret so you dont get massed back.

11) Find out the chances I will rise are low due to a meeting for work

Sucks. =(

12) get the 15th message or wisper in a hour about how I am going to be whiped out by AC

Sucks. =(

13) send the above message out of hate and anger

Aye, we've all done that before.

14) go into chat and say "well thats it I think I have stired it enough that they will definatley hit me :)" and tell break the message (he seems to get it to the clan faster than anyone else)

It would appear so, but i dont blame them, you asked someone to mass one of their members and possibly, from the sounds of it, got sM involved as well.

15) waiting game

*twiddles thumbs*
Hannebauer said on: 2008-12-06 05:53 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 56 Min, 23 Sec ago
Okay here is my side.

1. I have always been a close ally of SL.
2. Loki gave me a pile of land last round.
3. I told SM I was going to do something, and was willing to leave the clan in order to do it. They did not answer me, they told me after i got the missile attacks it was cleared... okay.
4. Sandy retals... expected, but I was looking for a one on one.
5. This thread... WTF... it is just a game but I still know where my alliances lie, and will hold grudges, but still honor pacts (Ask Nehek).

[Added at 12/06/2008 17:56:56 by Hannebauer]
6. DJ breaks his NAP again. Hmmmmm
Space-Monkey said on: 2008-12-06 06:02 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 46 Min, 43 Sec ago
seems to me GI_Joe is complaining and Loki explaining, I don't see anyone crying, I do see you being immature and throwing out insults like Loki is a fag, and pathetic, seems to me you're the pathetic one.
BloodyPoint (Vip) said on: 2008-12-06 06:10 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 38 Min, 43 Sec ago
i guess i am one of those who loke threatened and he doesn't even know me. loke you come across as being awfully arrogant. exactly what have you done to think your untouchable? i think gijoe is the best leader in nations and i am ready to war. all she has to do is say the word. i think loke owes an apology to every ac member who hasn't ever been a problem to him. that is my take on this situation.
ILLiCiT said on: 2008-12-06 06:25 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 23 Min, 41 Sec ago
D-D-D-DRAMAAA
CtDooku said on: 2008-12-06 06:26 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 22 Min, 53 Sec ago
What I wanna know is, how did you gain access to the shout box. Otherwise, I have got to find more secure places to plan this stuff.
Loki said on: 2008-12-06 06:27 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 21 Min, 44 Sec ago
First: I assume that I am loke???

Second: I dont think I am untouchable.....but as for what I have done.....well lets not eve go there.

Third: Threatened is such a harsh word, and since you never look like a threat of winning the threat was not in any way aimed at you.

The meaning of the above message is you stop me and I will stop you. May bring some character back to the game, may even bring X back to the game.

And last of all: No one with half a brain would say Gi-Joe was not one of the better leaders in the history of Nations, I believe you would find that a large section of the game would see my leading 2 of the most successful (arguably the 2 most successful) clans to grace this game makes me one of the greats too.

This doesnt change that there were severally mixed messages that caused a large part of this
drama.
Gi_joe (Vip) said on: 2008-12-06 06:28 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 20 Min, 44 Sec ago
And yes I will be amongst the troops this time (as you say man up)- unfortunately you cant man up and win now....but honestly winning is over rated

you apologize and then continue to be rude. i had it in our shout that no one was to attack you. i asked sandyx to do me a favor and not attack you at the end and it was agreed to. you were fine in regards with ac so whoever was giving you information was misleading you.

oh, and i didn't send you a message with wtf

[Added at 12/06/2008 18:32:19 by Gi_joe]
5. This thread... WTF... it is just a game but I still know where my alliances lie, and will hold grudges, but still honor pacts (Ask Nehek).

thats a joke, you broke our nap alliance. thats a pact that wasn't honored.
Toyo said on: 2008-12-06 06:31 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 17 Min, 43 Sec ago
NATION WAR !!!!!!!
Loki said on: 2008-12-06 06:37 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 12 Min, 13 Sec ago
True Joe it was more like can you please explain this... which in essence is wtf or am I wrong?

As for the being rude bit, I dont think that was rude, it was me admitting I cannot fight and win (you cant...)was a general statement about the game, you not being any single players but a way to reference all players.

Breakyourself said on: 2008-12-06 06:39 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 9 Min, 51 Sec ago
lol wuts wrong with the green knights? i think it has a subtle ring to it? kindof brings back a sense of the past
Hannebauer said on: 2008-12-06 06:42 pm
5618 Days, 6 Hrs, 6 Min, 44 Sec ago

"thats a joke, you broke our nap alliance. thats a pact that wasn't honored."

Our?... You mean the one I had no say in, that I told others I was doing, and was willing to leave the clan to do so.
VoDkA said on: 2008-12-06 06:55 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 54 Min, 20 Sec ago
Joe, I am honestly sorry if this has upset you and only you in AC.

I did and do value you as a player and did as a friend, the rest of AC...well yeh I dont know most of them and honestly dont really care.

WUT? You do care about me, n00d! :)
Gi_joe (Vip) said on: 2008-12-06 06:55 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 53 Min, 52 Sec ago
you can't claim to honor pacts when you broke one that our clans had together.
Loki said on: 2008-12-06 06:59 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 49 Min, 42 Sec ago
Buh,

I didnt see you there Vody

I love jooooo tooo

You and Joe are the bestest

:)
GuildaMage said on: 2008-12-06 07:04 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 44 Min, 50 Sec ago
Loki is a fag, thats why he has a such a hawt wife. only a fag has a wife that hawt. =P
Sal said on: 2008-12-06 07:36 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 13 Min, 5 Sec ago
He's paying me great $$$ to get bunny as a wife. :)
Jing said on: 2008-12-06 07:40 pm
5618 Days, 5 Hrs, 8 Min, 35 Sec ago
I've missed drama like this.

Can't say whose side I'm on since I'm not certain yet.
AK47 said on: 2008-12-06 08:48 pm
5618 Days, 4 Hrs, 1 Min, 20 Sec ago

ACers...i am still a little puzzled about the events that have recently transpired between loki, sandyx, etc. never the less, as an SA of GK, i would like to apologize to you all as i dont think either one of our clans would have expected this of eachother. we cant change the past but we can look into bettering our future as solid, honorable clans. therefore, i would like to negotiate a truce. i can only hope for the best outcome and hope we can all get past this together. sandyx, you especially have my sincerity. i know what its like to be massed for the benefit of others and its not pleasant. hopefully you and loki can talk it out in chat and end this ongoing "beef". it doesnt seem like its worth it. =P

thank you,

-AK47
Kekido2006 said on: 2008-12-06 09:25 pm
5618 Days, 3 Hrs, 24 Min, 15 Sec ago
ahhhh i love drama lol its even better when i kno who's side im on even tho it probably doesn't matter

im with Loki
Viper10488 said on: 2008-12-06 09:51 pm
5618 Days, 2 Hrs, 57 Min, 59 Sec ago
man AK... No one uses the word "beef" ne more.
We NYer's used it back in HS...

Now the word is "issues" or "disagreements" or "troubles"

cmon man. get out of the old days and up to the new days.

get out of the suburbs and live in the urban neighborhood now.

Harlem & Washington Heights is the new Times Sq. xD

( i know this is competely off topic, but you guys need a lightning mood.)

all i see back and forth is mass miscommunication, pride, grudges, and loyalty. Oh and the occasional fanatical members of clans ready to serve their clan leaders to their last dying wish (aka loyalty)

*another side note*
a few good wars between every member in nations will definitely clear everyone's mind for a bit.
of course that would not persist unless many catalysts were thrown into the reaction.

Have a nice day guys ^_^
Hannebauer said on: 2008-12-06 09:55 pm
5618 Days, 2 Hrs, 53 Min, 36 Sec ago
"you can't claim to honor pacts when you broke one that our clans had together."

I honor my own; not ones imposed upon me, only ones I consent to, only ones I take part in choosing. I did not choose to be your allie, and I gladly would have left SM if Moon or BMX had asked.

Gi, if you expect people to follow without thinking you clearly are not as good a leader as these others claim, but that is your prerogative. I just have one question: Would you rather be the shepherd or a sheep?
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-07 12:15 am
5618 Days, 33 Minutes, 45 Seconds ago
i would have follow Gi_Joe without no reason! i know shes a good leader + all your allies are in gk. Lol you know you dont have anymore allies SO yeah beg for peace because your a little arogant and you know that all your allies are already implied.
Toyo said on: 2008-12-07 12:21 am
5618 Days, 28 Minutes, 27 Seconds ago
war !!!!!!!
Xiaodaoye said on: 2008-12-07 12:36 am
5618 Days, 13 Minutes, 21 Seconds ago
OMG just war, and loki i am AC and proud of it. does this mean we are no longer friends?
i stand up for ac and anything that happens with ac happens with me! your just being a cry baby right now, and I see no action. This is just drama because no one is stepping to the plate! Grow some balls and do something all rdy!
Xiaodaoye said on: 2008-12-07 12:50 am
5617 Days, 23 Hrs, 59 Min, 23 Sec ago
can i hide in my closet when loki logs online lol
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 2008-12-07 08:41 am
5617 Days, 16 Hrs, 8 Min, 25 Sec ago
Yesterday I viewed this and it had 5 posts. I go out and sleep and come back and its huge...

Guess I missed the memo that it is cool to post drama.

A message to Loki and gi_joe:

Look at you two...You are both highly respected members of this community and you are both running around throwing your issues in the publics eye like a newbie would. You are both DEMON members and need to act like it. Take your issues to private messages and try to resolve this. Something as stupid as this whole thing should not ruin your friendship. This is just a game and it isn't worth losing a friend no matter what their level of friendship actually is.

Please, lets get over this and back to our FUN game.

BloodyPoint (Vip) said on: 2008-12-07 08:57 am
5617 Days, 15 Hrs, 51 Min, 47 Sec ago
i'm sorry about messin up your name, loki.

i still think you are arrogant. you brag about leading 2 of the most successful clans in nations. you take all the credit for leading those clans. were you the only SA? you did that all by yourself? have you ever heard gijoe brag about leading one of the oldest most successful clans in nations? NO, others brag for her unlike you.
Xiaodaoye said on: 2008-12-07 10:20 am
5617 Days, 14 Hrs, 29 Min, 22 Sec ago
well said bloody
Toyo said on: 2008-12-07 10:44 am
5617 Days, 14 Hrs, 5 Min, 29 Sec ago
i just want to say something .......WARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xiaodaoye said on: 2008-12-07 10:54 am
5617 Days, 13 Hrs, 55 Min, 9 Sec ago
lol toyo
ILLiCiT said on: 2008-12-07 02:34 pm
5617 Days, 10 Hrs, 15 Min, 21 Sec ago
Let's try a round without clans and see if it won't quash all this clan-vs-clan-vs-wutwehadanallianceomg licoln log .
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-07 03:46 pm
5617 Days, 9 Hrs, 2 Min, 54 Sec ago
Look at you two...You are both highly respected members of this community

lolki is not
SM-sHiNrYo said on: 2008-12-07 11:38 pm
5617 Days, 1 Hr, 11 Min, 19 Sec ago
I agree with Toyo.

Nevertheless, we should have another war round.
ShadowLord69 said on: 2008-12-08 02:08 am
5616 Days, 22 Hrs, 41 Min, 31 Sec ago
Oh Sandy, My friends dont end in GK and they dont end with Hannebauer either.

Loki has commanded alot more respect from many more people, he has demonstrated his abilities to play and lead countless times. So who are you an average player to Criticsize him?

Now for the level heads in here, Seriously what the heck guys? Why dont we get a MSN convo or maybe going to chat at the same time and going to War2/TL chat and working this out? Most of us are Oldbies or the cream of the crop for NN, so why are we acting like n00bs?
*Disclaimer, I do remember my n00bish spat over Kaz's attacks*

But on the flipside, war could be fun and I think keeping sandy out of the top 5/10 would also be fun :D Lets all get this sorted nubs :D :P

Shadow
Gi_joe (Vip) said on: 2008-12-08 10:12 am
5616 Days, 14 Hrs, 36 Min, 49 Sec ago
mods please close this thread.

i apologize for making this public loki.
CtDooku said on: 2008-12-08 11:37 am
5616 Days, 13 Hrs, 12 Min, 0 Sec ago
Sandyx, you are in my clan but badmouthing someone who's been on NN as long or longer than me isn't going to get much respect.

PS: I was on this site when I was in 7th grade, I'm in my first year of graduate school now.

:O
SaNdYx said on: 2008-12-08 11:56 am
5616 Days, 12 Hrs, 52 Min, 36 Sec ago
ok yeah so was i? lol i was playing this game when duo-maxwell was playing, lugi, dark-angel, kool-aid. When having 500 lands was normal. So plz dont tell me that respect have something to do with the time you been here
Rick.T said on: 2008-12-08 12:08 pm
5616 Days, 12 Hrs, 40 Min, 53 Sec ago
lol @ nations drama
AK47 said on: 2008-12-08 12:18 pm
5616 Days, 12 Hrs, 30 Min, 58 Sec ago

theres a better solution to all this. i suggest that if you have an issue(s) with someone(s), message them. people tend to be more "real" when its a 1 on 1 convo as oppose to a full-blown forum smashing. seriously all, the above drama isnt worth it one bit. =/
Xiaodaoye said on: 2008-12-08 12:43 pm
5616 Days, 12 Hrs, 5 Min, 47 Sec ago
WARRRRRRRRRRRRR