Terran Legacy Forum

I'm back,,, 6 replies

Ghoul said on: 2007-02-14 04:57 pm
7166 Days, 15 Hrs, 37 Min, 16 Sec ago
& I'm gonna be training,,,

Emperor Meatball Mauler
Credits $0.00
Bank $120927.00
Health (34550/34550)
Weapon Meatball Mauler
Armor Level 3 Energy Shield
Item Small Shield Generator
Exp. 1620953958/9999999999
Kills 15179-190


Flindy said on: 2007-02-17 02:39 pm
7163 Days, 17 Hrs, 55 Min, 11 Sec ago
Welcome bacl Cris:)
Ghoul said on: 2007-02-17 02:42 pm
7163 Days, 17 Hrs, 52 Min, 17 Sec ago
thx, flindbar*
BmXbrigade said on: 2007-02-19 03:00 pm
7161 Days, 17 Hrs, 34 Min, 24 Sec ago
and now its a full metal clan thread! yay.
Ghoul said on: 2007-02-19 07:06 pm
7161 Days, 13 Hrs, 28 Min, 32 Sec ago
hey, bmx* i finally see ur response,,, what's up?
BmXbrigade said on: 2007-02-20 10:24 am
7160 Days, 22 Hrs, 10 Min, 25 Sec ago
oh, ya know. a little of this and a little of that, im a busy fella' you know.
Villan said on: 2007-02-20 06:49 pm
7160 Days, 13 Hrs, 45 Min, 17 Sec ago
me too im bak lol. I forgot my pass to my acct(deity,emperor) lol