WaR2: New Horizons Forum

Cattacombs 3 replies

Sinknight said on: 2008-06-03 12:53 pm
6693 Days, 7 Hrs, 19 Min, 3 Sec ago
You descend into the cattacombs, But you are suddenly stopped by the gate guard. "You have not reached the requirments for this area yet";

When will I be part of the cool kids club and be able to play in the cattacombs?

Chemosh said on: 2008-06-03 11:45 pm
6692 Days, 20 Hrs, 27 Min, 44 Sec ago
It doesnt exist
It never will
TheQuickness said on: 2008-06-04 03:28 am
6692 Days, 16 Hrs, 44 Min, 0 Sec ago
Awww ... you ruined a perfectly good opportunity to spread a worthless rumor.

Such as:
I heard that it has a level restriction of 150, and was the whole reason I trained my character for so long. I just decided that it was too much work.
Crystalann said on: 2008-06-14 08:27 pm
6681 Days, 23 Hrs, 45 Min, 37 Sec ago
only the cool kids like me are allowed in there lol